Pregnant with #1 ~ May Babies 2013!

Hi all,

Iv moved the sec tri today since I was a week further gone than I thought, I'm 14 weeks I'm due may 5th :)

Hope to see this thread in sec tri :)

I think this thread got moved to the pregnancy forum, where it's not labeled by trimester. Could be wrong though.
Aren't pregnancy dreams weird? I sometimes dream girl and sometime dream boy. I hope you get your two girls! When will you find out?

So have you ladies come up with your baby's name yet??? We are really struggling and then I realized that we only have 5-7 weeks before we find out the gender and it adds even more pressure on picking out the PERFECT name!

Redskins, have you thought about putting off the name discussion until you find out the gender? My DH and I haven't decided if we're staying team yellow or not, but we haven't discussed names yet. If we end up finding out, I see no reason to argue over both genders only to not use one!

We aren't arguing over the names, we just can't decide which one we like! We have a list of boy names that we really like, we're just having a hard time narrowing it down to one! We think we have our girl name but not quite 100% sure! Plus our parents would like to know what name we have picked since Christmas will be just a week or so away! I personally have found this fun and we have had a ball laughing over names that we could not even imagine naming our child...anyway to each their own! If we could know tonight what we are having, I would so do it!

Herro :) I'm a first time Mommie, due on May 16th give or take. Finally over the fear and in the wiggling from head to toe for baby day :)

Girl names
Penelope May
or
Charlotte May

Boy names
William Cade
or
August Reed

Boy name: (for sure)

Sean Allen

Girl name: (kind of sure)

Natalia Annemarie

We have had like no back and forth on names, we both loved Sean from before we met. The girl name, we were just casually looking at names, hardly looked and any but we both liked it so it is the girl name for now...but it may change.

We are not finding out, so we need to have one of each!

I'm mostly waiting until I know gender before I start really think of names. It's tradition in my hubby's family to stick with the same male name, Thomas. No junior though. For girls, I like Gabriella so far.

So, I got sick today and threw up for the first time, UGH! I've been riding the line for weeks, but today I crossed it. I thought it would start getting better by now, I'm at 12 weeks. Soon, I hope....

I'm glad your problem is just narrowing the names down, Redskins! My DH and I can agree on boy names, but not girl names (read: at all!!!), so if we decide to find out the gender and it's a boy then that's one less battle for us. If not, I guess we'll have to come to an agreement somewhere. My plan for team yellow is to come up with several choices for both (or just boy/girl if we find out) and name the baby after we meet him/her.

Even if we picked a name 100% before baby is here, I wouldn't tell anybody. I know some people love to do it. Heck, my sister is 1 month behind me and has her names picked out already. Maybe it's because I didn't hide my infertility journey from family & friends, but I am just really tired of the current culture of oversharing (aka facebook -- didn't share my infertility on there but it's just a tool for oversharing in my opinion) and just want something that just for me and DH. If we find out the gender we probably won't tell anyone that either.

DH has forced me to keep the names a secret. His reasoning is that someone could talk us out of it, like oh this name person was a child molester, so we would have to change the name.
I just don't care. For me, once it's picked, it's picked. I don't care if anyone else ever knew a jerk with our name. I didn't, DH didn't, and to me, that's all that matters. And this is a secret group, so I can tell you! :)
Boy- berkley Michael
Girl- Dylan Jane or Dylan Lorraine

I should be finding out the genders in Dec, I'll be given an exact date for my 20 week scan when I go in for the nuchal scan next week!
We've started talking about names, we've had one boy name and one girl name chosen for a while since we struggled with infertility. It's tradition to name the first son, James - though no juniors, but if we have two boys we don't want to name one of them James. We have no name ideas for boys if they're both boys. We have two girl names chosen, but still need a middle name for one of them.

Hang in there curly, we're almost to the second tri!

Hi ladies :)
I had my NT u/s and bloodwork on 11/2. The baby was so active and sucking his/her thumb. Hubby was crying and I was just amazed. I asked the sonographer if she did 3d and 4 d and she was so sweet that she switched machines and showed us the sweet little baby. Then, she paused and said "umm do you all want to know the gender?" Of course!! She said she is not 100% because it is so early but she saw a "structure." So, pretty sure we are team blue. I will not be going out and buying things until the gender scan later on but very excited!!!

Wahooo! Team blue Robinson!

I am so impressed with you all decided names already... I just asked Hubby when we wanted to talk names and he said after 20 wk scan! Hahhaa

I then reminded him of his rubbish suggestions when we were thinking of naming the dog and he said I can pick the name! Hehheee

Had my downs risk and we are 1 in 620! YAY better than I expected considering I am an old bird!

Robinson - you are one lucky duck! Congrats!
And congrats pad brat! It's so nice that DH is letting you pick the name too!

I am pretty set on a boy name Robert Patrick. We must use Robert because it is hubby's and my dad's first name :) but will not call the baby Robert. I just have to get hubby on board with it 100% he likes Liam.

I went for my 12 week exam today and got to hear the heartbeat. 164-so exciting! She didn't do another ultrasound, and said she wouldn't till my 20 week visit. BUt she did say I could go do that Jack or Jill testing with my NT scan next week. So I should know what we're having in the next 2 weeks!!! We go for the testing next tuesday and then it might take a week to get results. YAY!

So Sass... I am brave enough... how about you and the other lovely ladies here? LOL:haha:

First ever Bump Shot at 14 wks!

Who else is crazy enough lol?

J I didn't know they could see gender so early on! That is so cool! I asked the sonographer to guess at my 13w 3d scan... and she said no way could she guess... boo hoo

Attachments

• 14 wks.jpg
    14 wks.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 7
I have no bump to speak of at this point! At my ultrasound the doctor said that my uterus should start moving up soon, and I may get cramping in the next 1-2 weeks while that happens and not to worry about it. So yes, no bump to speak of, and I can't even pretend like there is one given the confirmation from the doctor!!

So Sass... I am brave enough... how about you and the other lovely ladies here? LOL:haha:

First ever Bump Shot at 14 wks!

Who else is crazy enough lol?

J I didn't know they could see gender so early on! That is so cool! I asked the sonographer to guess at my 13w 3d scan... and she said no way could she guess... boo hoo

love the pic :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->