Pregnant with #1 ~ May Babies 2013!

I take a lot of bump shots. The following is a nice progression. I used to take bump pics in the middle of the day, so week 10 and 11 are all food-bloated, and you can tell because I am bigger at the top of my belly as well as the bottom. 12 and 13 were taken in the AM, after a pee, before food or drink. I am actually wearing the same shirt in both pics.

bump%2520progression.jpg

Love this bump pictures!!! I'll post my 12+6 picture from last week my hubby gets home with the camera! I'm almost completely in maternity clothes! I very rarely wear any non-maternity pants as they are very tight and most of my pre-pregnancy shirts don't cover the bottom of the maternity band on my pants, so I'm wearing maternity shirts too! That's okay though, it just shows off my bump more!

Oh and all my Americans ladies on here, get out and vote today! I won't tell you who to vote for but your vote does count!

I am voting after work. I totally forgot today was the big day, there has been such lead up when they said "voters are headed to the polls today" on the radio this morning I was like, what? Today? LOL. yeah...

I totally only wear maternity pants except sweatpants/yoga pants. My non-maternity casual shirts don't cover my belly with my sweatpants/yoga pants. The maternity shirts will, but not the regular. My work shirts seem to work but I am trying to add maternity shirts along so I won't just suddenly be without shirts one day. Plus they are comfy. They don't show off my bump too well though, because they are roomy in the belly, they actually hide it, while my snugger shirts show it off.

I noticed yesterday that my sweatpants I have been loving all along are suddenly tight. Like hardly fit over my hip bones tight. I guess my hips are growing too?

I am sitting at my desk right now with my pants unbuttoned!! They feel so tight today. I think it is time to start wearing maternity pants. Loving my bump :)

Hi everyone! Wow, I feel so far behind!

This thread is under "Pregnancy Groups & Discussions" so no need to move to second tri! (Unless you want to, of course!)

NatalieBelle - I will add you to the front page! Welcome!

LOVING the baby bump pictures!

AFM, I'd love to add to the baby name discussion! DH and I are staying team yellow, and we've had these names picked since before we were married:

Boy: Jacob Michael
Girl: Madelyn Grace OR Madelyn Beth... unsure of middle name still.

I'm 14 weeks today! Yay for 2nd tri!!! ;)

Cute bumps ladies! I'm going to post mine tomorrow morning. Promise. Even a male customer of mine called me out, so I know I'm looking really pregnant now.

Ooo Miss love the progression pics! You can really see the difference!

Bella welcome to 2nd tri!

I am not completely in mat clothes.... I still wear normal work dresses, but they are mostly empire line and drappy!

Come on Sass! Post!!

Wow! What great bump photos. I am 12+2 and haven't had to worry about maternity clothes yet. I'm a bit thicker around the middle but still fit into my skinny jeans and all my work clothes. My stomach feels notably protruding today though so I might have to start looking at maternity gear soon.

I lost about 16 pounds in the run up to my wedding earlier this year so am hoping that my clothes from that time have a bit of lee-way in them because I hate shopping and the idea of buying a whole new wardrobe is depressing me!

Not sure why this is so hard for me. I had to take the picture with my phone, email it to my computer and load it up from here. How do all of you load it on your phones? I have a droid and when I click, upload, it doesn't go anywhere. :(
Anyway, here I am, 14 weeks today and in the room that will be our nursery in the near future.

Attachments

• 1107121001a.jpg
    1107121001a.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 13
Thanks Padbrat!

As for pictures, I have a droid phone. Mine has a "quick upload" feature, but you have to set it up. One of my google accounts (which you have to have for a droid phone) also has a picasa web account, where I upload the pics to. That way they are ready to post on the internet.

When I go to my gallery and click the menu and select settings, one of the options is "quick upload for pictures" and from there you can add an account. If you don't already have a picture account set up, I think you would need one somewhere. Mine gives me the option to use a Facebook, Flickr, Photobucket, or Picasa account. Since I already had Picasa, I used that.

Wow! What great bump photos. I am 12+2 and haven't had to worry about maternity clothes yet. I'm a bit thicker around the middle but still fit into my skinny jeans and all my work clothes. My stomach feels notably protruding today though so I might have to start looking at maternity gear soon.

I lost about 16 pounds in the run up to my wedding earlier this year so am hoping that my clothes from that time have a bit of lee-way in them because I hate shopping and the idea of buying a whole new wardrobe is depressing me!

LOL I gained 10lbs before I got pregnant, so my clothes were on the verge of being too tight or already too tight to start out with! I've only gained 1.5 or 2lbs since I got pregnant though (healthier eating than before) but my belly is already getting bigger. Short with no muscle tone, that's my secret :thumbup:

Wahooo! Sass you posted! Def bumpage... no bloat whatsoever you gorgeous slim chick!! And the room is lovely from what I could see... I would like to add my photo was taken in our hotel room the day after the wedding... my bedroom would never be so messy! HAHHA

Wow Miss that is hardly any weight gain! I think I put on 6lbs in first tri!

Gen... so agree.. buying maternity clothes is a PITA! All our shops apart from the local H&M are online only and as I am only 5ft 1 jeans and trousers are a problem so I like to try them on.

I'm 5'0". I bought motherhood pants in petite from Gordmans (a shop that sells motherhood low-end stuff) and they were perfect. I tried on motherhood pants at destination maternity in petite, and they were longer than regular! So annoying. I have a pair of non-petite pants in the "to hem" pile right now, along with my jeans. :(

Ahhh Miss.. I am in the UK, so not as much choice as you have in US.

Hi ladies, can I join? I'm pregnant with my first and I'm due May 9th. Had my NT scan last week and everything's just fine. Too bad we couldn't get to know the gender of the baby :( I'll have to wait for my 20th week scan for that.

Today is my first day in 2nd trimester and I'm so happy and relieved! :happydance:

I've got you all beat! I put in 12 lbs in the first tri and will weigh myself tomorrow to see how much more has added on in the last week. Grr! I swear I'm eating at least 80% super healthy. What gives?!
Shopping for maternity clothes is hard! We have a huge Macy's nearby and the maternity section is so small and it's all thats in the whole mall! 1 motherhood maternity an hour north and the rest is online. Oh and one pea in the pod but their stuff is just too expensive! I'm also 5'3", so it does make it so hard not to try anything on. :(
Welcome welcome Mirchi!

Lol I ate like a horse for much of the first tri (and couldn't even stand veggies half the time -- I didn't really eat well!), and lost 4 lbs between my 8+4 appointment and my 11+4 appointment! I never had ms to the point of throwing up. I did throw up twice on 10+4 but it was just in the morning, and I was able to keep things down throughout the day, just took it easy. Surely that wouldn't explain 4 lbs! I wore the same clothes/shoes. :shrug:

My home scale seems to be creeping back up a little to my pre-pregnancy weight but I haven't really changed my eating and I'm actually drinking a lot less of my calories (was drinking tons of juice & chocolate milk before!). I'll be interested to see at my 16 wk (15+4) appointment how much it's changed again!

Sass... like Never and as you know... I have eaten like a horse and most of it has been crap... (remember the Maccy D craving? Still have it!). I just cannot seem to face much healthy stuff...off my list is strawberries, chicken, cous cous, apples... all good stuff... on the bright side I have got into blueberries... not enough to counteract the crap I eat however lol.

I have a MW appt next week... the truth will out there in terms of my porkiness! Hahha

Welcome Mirch!

Girls, I completely agree! I've been craving fast food burgers and fries, but also fruits and veggies. It's all about balance, right?? ;) I gained 6 lbs from my 9 week to my 12 week appt.

Mirchi - Welcome! I added you to the front page :)

Ugh! I'm jealous of ya'lls food cravings! I'm still struggling to eat and eat a decent amount at one time! We did fertility treatments to get our little one! I was looking back at my weight from the u/s at O time and I was 155lbs, our first OB appt I was 152, at 12 weeks I was 148 and b/c I went in today for some really sharp pains, I weighed in at 146! Going in the wrong direction! I just hope I'm hungry by Thanksgiving!!!

Oh and the pains were round ligament stretching...hurts like a booger too! Oh well, I just have to go at my pace from now on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->