Pregnant with #1 ~ May Babies 2013!

I'm having all sorts of food problems. As I keep telling DH- "I got issues!" :) The only thing that really sounds good to me all the time is potatoes (any kind, but especially fried!) and sugar. Candy, cookies, any of that I'm good with. I haven't actually gained a pound yet luckily, probably because I eat a few bites of things then I start gagging and have to stop. I'm pretty hungry a lot, which sucks. but my clothes are for sure getting tighter. I'm wearing a few maternity shirts, and am about to move to the belly band for my pants I think. My work pants are getting a little tight!

I do feel better today than I have in weeks, so I'm hoping I'm getting to the other side of this MS. That would be amazing!

Ooo yea Red... those ligament pains are a doozy! I have had them since 10 weeks... plus the headaches have now pitched in for the last 2 weeks lol.

Jdub... me and you! I went to the shop today and stocked up on 10 bars of chocolate to put in my desk at work... cos I can't wait to lunch time for chocolate ... right now.. when I want it I MUST have it!

Redskins, this little baby is a clomid baby, so entry level fertility treatments. I think by my first OB app. (at 8+4) I was down 2 lbs and then went down the next 4 in 3 weeks. Now it's starting to creep back up... but I've never had strong MS or thrown up anything (besides the twice when I was sick the one week)! Just ate LOTS of junk. I was starting to worry that I had clomid quadruplets or something that were sucking it all out of me!

Nice bump Natalie!
I'm still eating mcd once or twice a week, but most days it's oatmeal, fruit, sugar free instant breakfast, eggs, string cheese, soup - good stuff. It's just wild how its packing on so fast.
Ligament pain here too! Stinks! Hoping it doesn't continue the whole pregnancy.

Cute bump pics ladies!
I haven't been able to button my pants since week 6, and I'm pretty much in maternity pants full time now, but I've been able to continue with my normal shirts so far - I've just been layering a long stretchy tank under. I'm now evidently showing in all my clothes. So far I've lost 8 pounds, but over the last week and a half I've put about 4 back on. I'm finally starting to get some semblance of an appetite back.
I've been having quite a bit of ligament pain and headaches, but my MS seems to be easing off and now is primarily just in the evenings rather than an all day event.

Natalie I love the piccy! Especially the wording that says 13wks and 1 day... how did you do that!

Sass... wahooo me and you on a Maccy D trip! Yes!!!!

hey Pixie... hope you and the twins are doing super well!

loving the bump piccies but i don't think i have a bump yet :( my work pants are getting tight but i think that's because i'm so bloated all the time. I had my nuchal scan yesterday and the sonographer said my uterus was starting to rise and stretch so i'm hoping my bump will make an appearance soon.

as for names - we have so many girls names it's ridiculous, but we can't agree on any boys names. i like names like Jack and Joshua, but my DH says they are boring and wants something a bit crazier. he's got it in his head to name a boy after the town we were in when we conceived. Crazy as we were in Poland at the time! :S

Hopefully we can agree on something, but we're not finding out the sex so lots of time to change our mind.

oh yeah! my due date has been changed! Bella please can you change me to 13th May? Thanks x

Nicola, don't feel bad about not having a bump! Looks like I'm almost a week behind you, but I don't have one at all yet. Just today I was finally able to feel what I think is my uterus starting to pop up, and showed DH. He was able to differentiate where it was hard & soft, so I think that was it. Still super low though and I don't expect to show for a while! Of course I already have a little bit of extra padding that will hide it :haha:

I can't believe we have women in week 15 already! Time is flying by!

My first scan is tuesday and i'm so excited! So many things to found out!

DH is hoping for twins (because we did 3 rounds of clomid 100mg) but i just want a healthy baby!

It's funny because i was soooo nervous and scared of the first scan up until the 10th week of my pregnancy. I was afraid of a MMC or founding out that something was horribly wrong. Now, not so much. Much less stressed overall. Maybe it's because i have so many symptoms right now!

I hope everybody is having a great day! :flower:

I had some spotting last night and it freaked me out only lasted about half and hour but went to get it checked out anyway. Better safe then sorry! Got a ultra sound done and the baby was perfect! Heartbeat was 158! I wasnt aloud to look at the screen but she gave me a couple pictures! Im so in love!!

Attachments

• baby2.jpg
    baby2.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 7
Congrats miss. scans are the best! You too Magan

Hi all!
Had my NT scan, I'm at 13 weeks today. Everything looked great! It was awesome seeing the side profile, nose, hands, legs, of the baby. Kiddo was moving around like crazy, I've got a hypo one! The measurements looked in normal range, so I'm happy about that for the downs stats, still have to wait for the bloods to come back. I'll be 35 by delivery, and my hubby has an Aunt with Downs, so we were a little paranoid, but I think it looks good so far! Here's the scan we got today.

Attachments

• 13Weeks.jpg
    13Weeks.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 10
Had my NT scan today, so fun! The baby was jumping around, saw it move it's arms, and legs, it was awesome. It liked to have it's hand by it's face. the U/S tech said "looks like you have a thumb sucker!" I will get the results from the test in about a week, with the results from the gender blood test as well! I can't wait!

Attachments

• baby12weeks.jpg
    baby12weeks.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 6
  • baby12weeks2.jpg
    baby12weeks2.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 4
Ahhh Miss.. I am in the UK, so not as much choice as you have in US.

And I'm in Ireland and I imagine the choice is even smaller here. I'm also quite tall at just over 5'10" and I know my sister who is the same had difficulty getting trousers that were long enough for her. Maternity shops only ever stocked regular length. Just over 13 weeks now and still hanging in there with normal clothes. Weight gain varies between 5 - 7 pounds depending on the bloat at the moment.

Get a scan tomorrow and I can't wait. Officially a NT scan but I really just want to see my bean. I've heard the hearbeat but it's not the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->