Pregnant with #1 ~ May Babies 2013!

Well my little man is walking and jabbering, most of which we are starting to make out! Oh, and it looks like we are having our second in March! Working on getting my first OB appt set up! Hope everyone else is doing great!

We've also got a walker (and looks like he's trying to run!), and some words, but I think his speech is being put on hold for the running now. He signs "more" and "please" most frequently, and knows several other signs. His receptive language is astounding!

I wish I was expecting a 2nd! We've NTNP since he was born, and I got my first pp AF when he was 9 months old, but nothing yet. SO for now I'm just trying to enjoy our family as it is and not stress about it =)

We have NTNP since he was born too but never really around O time. We did try in April and May hut for whatever reason got too busy in June and it looks like it just happened! Crazy since Lucas took 8 fertility treatments over 13 months!

I'm waiting on my first beta test results. Should know something by 3:30 EST. Nerve wracking! I don't see why I should worry though, the positive line has come up before the control line on all three tests and much darker than the control line too!

Hi ladies! We have a very cheeky 14 month old, who is walking and climbing everywhere! She's cheeky but she's brilliant! Love her so much!

No plans for baby #2. We'll be waiting until Alice is in school. So maybe in another 3/4 years. Mainly because of money; we can't afford two lots of childcare :(

I'm happy to wait tho. We are enjoying being mummy and daddy to our little princess :)

Congrats Redskins! Glad the beta numbers are awesome =). I hope #2 happens quickly for me then. We were similar with 8 round of clomid over 14 months or so and ttc on our own 10 months before that (2 years total). We barely dtd at all for a long time but things are picking up. I think I might have a luteal phase defect as I had with my son, so will have to figure that out :/

Redskins - that's amazing!! Congrats!!

Never - good luck! Fingers crossed for you!

AFM, I have an adorable walking babbling 14 month old, too! So in love!!
We are still trying to figure out when to try for #2... Either will be trying this month or waiting a year (because I'm a teacher, we are aiming for another May baby so that I get my 6 weeks of maternity leave then the summer off with baby). We can't decide when to try... And I just can't help feeling like maybe I'm not ready. But I feel like I'll always feel "not ready" for another one. We want a big family - 3 or 4 kids eventually - but I can't help but feel like I can't imagine loving another baby as much as I love Madelyn. I'm sure once we do have another child I'll feel differently... So maybe we will NTNP for this month & next and if it doesn't happen wait til next summer to try.... IDK.

Hello everyone! My sweet girl is about to be 15 months! In February we found out we were expecting again! The shock was that I will be having identical twin girls in October. We were ntnp but of course , still happily surprised. Hope all is well with all the May 13 babies and Moms !

Congrats redskins ;)

Oh wow congratulations robinson! Best of luck with your little twins!!

Well my cheeky little monkey is coming up for 15 months and is walking everywhere at speed and trying to run most of the time! He climbs and gets into everything! He is such a loving little man, always giving lots of cuddles and kisses to anyone who wants them... and sometimes to those who don't! haha!

Congratulations Redskins and Robinson! Well I can cautiously join you two in the expecting group!! Eek! I got a :bfp: yesterday! I say cautiously as I had a blighted ovum back in March of this year (and had 2 m/c's before my little monkey became my world) so trying not to get too excited too early! But if this little one sticks around it should be due end of March/beginning of April!

Hugs to you all xxxx

Congrats Robinson and Jinbean!!! My appt went well and I actually passed the one hour glucose test. I have to repeat it around 24 weeks. I have my first ultrasound next Wednesday.

Hey strangers! So nice to see all your familiar names and read of your good news. Congrats redskins, Robinson and jinbean! Time flies so much with these little kiddos running around. Really busy year for us as we moved in addition to all of the other life stuff. We wanted to go for #2, but not until the move was over. Moved in August, and today.... Got our BFP! Just had to run right back hear to share. Miss you girls!

Congrats Sass!!!

We're still waiting on a BFP. My cycles post-partum seem to be better than they were before I got pregnant with Levi, but I think there are still some issues to sort out. He's almost fully weaned and after that I might pursue clomid... I dunno!

Oh good luck never! The tip I got from my doctor to conceive was to Dtd from the last day of my period to eternity.

LOL! We are technically NTNP but I think right now I'm having luteal phase issues, which I did before too. Hard to know with NTNP as I'm not pinpointing ovulation!

Congrats sass!! Update from me: I had my identical twin girls on 9/21. Camille Marie was 4lb12oz and had to spend a week in the nicu. She is home and healthy now! Cora Elizabeth was 5lb7oz. We are so in love. Big sister is still adjusting. She does not understand yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->