Pregnant with #2!

newmommy21

Reaction score
Just got my :bfp: !!! That puts me at 3+3

With my first I didn't get a :bfp: until 7 weeks....

Just wanted to say hi and can't wait for this journey with you all!

Hi! I'm about 12 weeks now with my second, I've also got a 2 year old... A mad mad one called
Sebastien.

I didn't do my pregnancy test this time until I was about 6 weeks, I spent a couple of weeks in total denial unlike the first when I was a total poas wreck!

I wasn't even expecting it! I took one this morning because I have been feeling off, never thought I'd get one till 6-8weeks :)

Hello ladies! Can I join in? I am 5 weeks with #2. My son just turned 2 and is a handful but I cannot wait for him to have a little brother or sister (fingers crossed for a girl though ;) ) and I am due May 22nd. We were TTC for 14 cycles and I swore this month would be another BFN. LOL :haha: how wrong was I? I think I am still in BFP shock because I don't have a ton of symptoms right now.

Congrats! I am 3+4 I think (EDD 2 June) and also have a 2 year old. I need to work out how to change the signature :)

Happy and healthy 9 months.

I have been testing since Friday like a madwoman and got a very faint positive yesterday on a first response. Then today clearblue digital says 1-2 weeks. Oh I have also done a cheap test today (faint line).

Congrats! I am 3+4 I think (EDD 2 June) and also have a 2 year old. I need to work out how to change the signature :)

Happy and healthy 9 months.

I've tested like 10 times today...I work in an OBGYN office and there are like a million pregnancy tests...I feel like I've used them all lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->