Pregnant with a Rainbow Baby

Yazc

Reaction score
Anybody else pregnant with a rainbow baby?
I'm about 4 weeks 4 days.
Last time I was pregnant was around the same time 2 years ago! And it took 11 months to conceive this one.

Yes, we've had two losses with the last one just been last month (a mmc)

Good luck with your pregnancy wishing you a happy and healthy nine months :)

Thankyou, you too hun.
I cant help but spend most of my time worrying. I'm still checking to make sure I'm not going to come on, and have been doing pregnancy tests some days to make sure lines are still there lol.

It becomes an obsession doesn't it, I'm not testing anymore I'm trying so hard to relax. Fx for you Hun. Xx

It becomes an obsession doesn't it, I'm not testing anymore I'm trying so hard to relax. Fx for you Hun. Xx

Mummytobex!!! You too!!!???!?! I just got a :bfp: last night! I'm still in shock, having a hard time even accepting the reality that I'm pregnant again! We were NTNP and I believe I ovulated actually, the day after the first time we had sex since the miscarriage. I'm 4w6d as of today. I have my first appointment with my OB next week Wednesday since I'm flying (for work) from tomorrow through Tuesday.

What's your due date now? Mine is Christmas Day!

Hey Hun, just wanted to say congratulations on your rainbow. I'm pregnant with my second rainbow. I suffered a molar pregnancy and chemo followed by a mc but then fell with my girl. Her pregnancy was full of worry bit once she started dancing about it helped ease my worries. Take every day as it comes and try enjoy this special time xxx

Mummytobex!!! You too!!!???!?! I just got a :bfp: last night! I'm still in shock, having a hard time even accepting the reality that I'm pregnant again! We were NTNP and I believe I ovulated actually, the day after the first time we had sex since the miscarriage. I'm 4w6d as of today. I have my first appointment with my OB next week Wednesday since I'm flying (for work) from tomorrow through Tuesday.

:hi: I'm so happy for you, you must be over the moon!! I'm so scared but so excited right now, according to my last period I'm due third of January! But I ovulated cd8 so I think it will be different to that :dohh:

Christmas Day!?! Oh wow that's so exciting :happydance:

Hey Mummy2Corban, so sorry to hear about your losses :hug: I think its the fact my loss was a missed miscarriage that scares me as you never know what is going on. I didn't find out until my 12 week scan, but 1 twin died at about 6 weeks old, and the other at 8 weeks.

I just need to get to the 12 week scan and see that everything is fine this time FX!! Then I can relax if all is good xx

:hi: I'm so happy for you, you must be over the moon!! I'm so scared but so excited right now, according to my last period I'm due third of January! But I ovulated cd8 so I think it will be different to that :dohh:

Christmas Day!?! Oh wow that's so exciting :happydance:

I am!!! I'm an even mix of scared, shocked, and happy!!!! It's been nice to chat with some of the ladies over in the Pregnancy after Loss forum as it can be very different in first tri when you've gotten pregnant again so soon after a loss. I'm so happy for you!!!!!

I totally agree it's so bloody scary. I feel so blessed to be pregnant again so quick though:cloud9:

I really didn't expect a BFP on our first cycle :kiss:

me either! I thought with my age (34) that this was going to be difficult! I already have the pinches and twinges going on down there as baby snuggles in....it's funny how some of the stuff that worried me before doesn't worry me at all now.

I ~know~ what the scary stuff is so the little stuff doesn't bother me much =)

are your symptoms the same this go around or are they different. Mine are mostly the same except for my bb's....last time the were wicked sore from the start, this time I've only had one day of achy, but that's it.

Yep exactly the same, niggly cramps now and then, my bbs are sore (nipples especially ) but apart from that I'm ok, I've found out earlier this time though, according to my LMP I'm only 3 week 4 days. I'm trying not to symptom spot though, but it's near impossible lol.

I'm hoping my doctor will follow my HCG as I've had two losses now so I'm hoping for a little more support from the medical side. Xx

yeah my OB wanted me to come in today for bloods but since I'm gone for the next 6 days starting tomorrow she said to not worry and we can do the two blood draws next week once I'm back. She's like, if you're pregnant now...you'll still be pregnant next week so no rush! It was actually really nice to hear her speak like that, with such confidence, I liked it =)

That's great, she sounds really nice :) keeping everything crossed for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->