pregnant with low hcg level

danni1989

scared but expecting #1
Reaction score
Hey I hope someone can help me with this I am pregnant got bfp about three days ago with home test the same day went to clinic and got proof of pregnancy and it was positive but I've had two ectopics two years ago so I went to hospital to get blood drawn they took urine sample and came back negative but went to different doc today because of bleeding and it came back positive again they drew my blood and my hcg level was only at 16 so told me to return in two days but they saw ovarian cyst so my question is could the bleeding be from ovarian cyst and has anyone had a level 16 of hcg or am I miscarrying I have so many question and I'm worried Please help someone

The only way to have hcg levels tell you the direction a pregnancy is headed is to have the first blood drawn, and then 48hrs later to have a second one. What's important is that the numbers double in 48-72hrs. It's not so much the initial amount that's going to give you a sense as to how the pregnancy will go. Do you have another appointment to have a second blood draw? If not, I'd make that your first phone call in the morning, to have one of those set up

The only way to have hcg levels tell you the direction a pregnancy is headed is to have the first blood drawn, and then 48hrs later to have a second one. What's important is that the numbers double in 48-72hrs. It's not so much the initial amount that's going to give you a sense as to how the pregnancy will go. Do you have another appointment to have a second blood draw? If not, I'd make that your first phone call in the morning, to have one of those set up

Yes I have one set up for Friday at noon but I'm bleeding is my main concern they did tell me I had ovarian cyst on my right ovary I just don't know if I'm miscarrying they said the bleeding wasn't too bad but it worries me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->