pregnant with number 3

mejasonand3

Reaction score
Just found out im pregnant again last tuesday for sure on friday. i have had 5 m/c and 2 preemies already. my first son was born at 30 weeks weighing 2.2 pounds. tested positive at 28 weeks for the ffn test. i have been very lucky with him he had a rough start in the nicu but 6 years later a healthy little boy very petite tho lol. my second son was born at 32 weeks weighing 4.1 pounds thank the Lord he had no problems and came home 2 weeks later. i wasnt trying to get pregnant this time i stopped the pill several months ago i thought it was making my chest hurt. but not sure it that was the problem because we have really been through alot the past 2 years my husband having 2 accidents falling asleep totalling 2 cars and broke his back in one. we found out he has narcalepsy wich is a very scary thing. then 8 months ago two of my husband brother were tragically killed in an accident he fell asleep also. things have really been tough the past while. i wanted to get back on b/c but right now we dont have insurance his insurance stopped when he finally lost his position at work when he went on long term disability. so i was just trying to be cautious but i see God had it his plans for us to have another baby already. i took a test last tuesday and it was very light took another wed again very light. friday took a ept and deffinate positive. im going to the clinic today to have them test me so i can go from there and get an appt set up with my ob. im very nervous being i have had to preemies already. they were both emergy cecerians. my second son i developed toxemia and it was so scarry. so i am very nervous about being pregnant again. i did take the p15 i think it was shots with my second and made it 2 more weeks. not sure what all the plans will be this time just hoping for the best. has anyone had more than 2 preemies and how did it go for you if you did? i know my chances are going to be very high of it being a preemie again. thanks

Hey hun! Feel free to join our thread , i have a link to it in my signature, under this message. We're all behind you :) just join in :p

Congratulations on your :bfp: Did they find any reason why your first 2 were premature?

I would totally go for the shots, i used the suppositries and although i cant say if they worked, it got me to overdue status!

There IS a few girls with more than two preemies on here, hopefully they will pop by with advice.

In the meantime you can browse our stories, and introduce your lil family :)

Welcome to Baby And Bump and our lil exclusive 'club' hee hee!

Congratulations!:flower:

I just had my 4th preemie, Eilidh was 3lb 12oz at 32 weeks, she's 5 weeks old now. My other 3 were 2 at 35 weeks and 1 at 33 weeks. I too had the shots this time but unfortunately didnt work for me, although my OB says they have worked for every other woman she has put on them:dohh:

With your insurance, cant you get a state programme if you're in the US? Either way big congrats and please come join us in the pregnancy after preemie thread:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->