Pregnant with number 6 after 5 boys. - UPDATE page 6

Thanks hunnie :flower:

I have the picture on my laptop but don't now how to attach it here. I'm sure it's very simple! When I click to attach an image t asks for a URL??

IMG_0836.jpg

Done it!
Baby was upside down, then on its stomach but I'm hoping that someone can have a look at this for me - thanks x

I knew I recognized your name...oh love, how are you doing? I just guessed on your pic in gender prediction and realized it's you. Let us know if you need anything!!

I'm ok thanks. A bit up the wall as this one was very very unplanned but I'm getting there! :flower:

I also commented for you. But like i said, its so hard to judge off a pic that is upside down. I still have hope you will hear girl at your scan xx

I wish you had more pictures cosmic! To me that looks boy but something also just is not the perfect picture I would be looking for itms:) I have spent many years guessing nubs lol, and I prefer to see for a boy a seperate angle bit, there may be a few pics if you follow the links in my signature. I am hoping for you that that is cord, especially with baby upside down, what did you see in the scan? was the cord pointed out to you? I am expecting (am hoping for another blue one:)) myself and have a video which shows the cord wrapped around the area giving the impression of boy until you see the 'boy' areas pulsing as its cord! In the still shots I have been given the pulsing areas look like boy nubs, so my initial hopeful thoughts of boy got kind of stood on their head lol. I do hope its the same for you and that thats a cheeky cord!!

To be honest, not a lot was pointed out to me as the monographer was training a dr so spent most of the time trying to get him to take measurements etc. I didn't mind as baby wasn't wanting to move and my bladder was so painful (dr pressing far too hard and full of wee!) that I was happy to get it over with.
I do have a scan on 22nd Sept so not too long to wait now.
In my head I know it will be another boy but my heart can't help but think that this time I might get a pink bundle :blush:

Cosmic, I don't want this to come off as harsh so I'm really sorry if it does. I've reworded my response a few times as its so hard to get words right on a screen. I just looked at your pic and want to give my honest opinion. That looks very boy to me. The Nub part looks exactly the same as my 3rd sons. I tore myself up over it at the time.

I'm also an all boy mum and I really hoped for a girl with my 3rd.

Anxiously waiting to find out if your bundle is pink or blue!

It's another boy. I'm so upset I can barely breathe. I must have something wrong with me, this is abnormal. I just don't know why this is happening to me. Another kick in the teeth as this pregnancy was very much unplanned. How can I have 6 boys and no girl? Please someone tell me what is wrong with me?
I don't understand why everyone else that I know in the whole world have a mix of both but yet I get 6 boys and no girl.
I can't go to work tomorrow, I can't stop crying and everyone is going to ask and I will break down.
I really can't deal with the disappointment time and time again, theres only so much one person can take.

Sorry to hear you're so upset.., I felt very disappointed hearing third boy so to hear number 6 must be very hard. Obviously now he is very much here I would never change him, once your little boy is here he will be as precious as all the others, I really hope it gets easier over time for u and u can look forward to meeting your little baby xxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh im sorry you didn't hear girl.
There's nothing wrong with you! I hope you feel better soon, sending you lots and lots of :hugs: i know it doesn't feel good right now but i hope your new little boy brings you a lot of joy and i hope that one day you get lots of granddaughters to spoil.
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Oh love, I wish I could just hold you and hug you!!! I am so sorry!! Cry all you need to! I hope you find peace in this situation and can enjoy this pregnancy. Sending a prayer!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:
Gosh I cannot imagine...I felt a bit like that with 3 so after 6 I cannot imagine, I'm over it now but it does seem unfair for you. Of course you have done nothing wrong but I know what you mean when everyone else seems to have a nice mix of girl/boy or people not even trying declare they are having a girl first time!

I'm sorry you are so upset xx

I'm so sorry Hun
I was very upset When u found out number three was a boy and even no feel think the same why does everyone else get boys and girls but me just boys I'm over it now and I'm over the moon to be having another boy he's going to be so loved x
Take time Hun I'm sure u will feel better soon x
I cried and cried when I found out which I didn't expect as this pregnancy wasn't planned and I was complete with my boys x x
You will love him just like the others when he's here x

I'm really sorry you didn't hear girl this time, there's nothing wrong with you and it's perfectly natural to want both genders especially if you have several of one already. I hope in the coming weeks/months you start to feel better and congrats on your little baby boy on the way :hugs:

Thank you everyone. My eyes are sore with sobbing, I feel so so low.
I hope that I start to feel better soon, I'm so sad and my mother is being totally non understanding which doesn't help.
Luckily my best friend is extremely understanding (even though she has a nice mix of both genders) and she has been great to talk to.
I'm so sad :cry:

:hugs::hugs::hugs: I felt really low for a week or so after finding out I was carrying my third boy.. What helped me was to
Just keep picturing the perfect tiny baby I would have at the end of it all and buying a few bits. Hope u start to feel better soon xxx

Thank you everyone. My eyes are sore with sobbing, I feel so so low.
I hope that I start to feel better soon, I'm so sad and my mother is being totally non understanding which doesn't help.
Luckily my best friend is extremely understanding (even though she has a nice mix of both genders) and she has been great to talk to.
I'm so sad :cry:

:hugs::hugs: I'm glad your friend is understanding. Must be really tough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->