Pregnant with number 6 after 5 boys. - UPDATE page 6

Thank you everyone. My eyes are sore with sobbing, I feel so so low.
I hope that I start to feel better soon, I'm so sad and my mother is being totally non understanding which doesn't help.
Luckily my best friend is extremely understanding (even though she has a nice mix of both genders) and she has been great to talk to.
I'm so sad :cry:
:hugs: :flower:

A little better I think, in that I can talk about it without crying now. I feel numb actually. It doesn't help that I've been in bed for two days with a horrid flu like cold bug. Hope to feel better soon x

:hugs:

This will get better for you. As soon as you have that precious bundle at the end it will make all this seem irrelevant, at least it did for me. Hang on in there :hugs:

A little better I think, in that I can talk about it without crying now. I feel numb actually. It doesn't help that I've been in bed for two days with a horrid flu like cold bug. Hope to feel better soon x

Hope you feel better.

So sad it wasn't a surprise lady for you in there xxx But your gonna have a completely awesome and individual family!! Imagine in 20 years time a photograph with your 6 gorgeous boys surrounding you, amazing :) xxxxxxxxxx

My gosh I literally don't even know what to say to you, I was incredibly disappointed that my third was another boy I can't not imagine what your going through. As 6 lilpigs said though you will have an amazing family.

I hope your flu eases up soon and your feeling better being pregnant and ill sucks x x x

I hope you get your girl, I have 4 boys. I keep trying t up convince myself that if I had another and it was a boy I would be OK with that but deep down I know there will still be disappointment

I just found out I'm having my sixth boy too. I am not doing well at all!! Seriously don't have words to how upset I am.

I just found out I'm having my sixth boy too. I am not doing well at all!! Seriously don't have words to how upset I am.

I'm really sorry you didn't hear girl this time... Hope you start to feel OK soon :hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs: I've said it before but I literally don't know what to say to you. Hope your feeling better soon x x x

I honestly didn't think that I would react like this....I thought I would be more prepared. Like cosmic said, i too was shattered being told boy with my last too, and now I am having to do it again. I feel so disconnected from this LO. I am so worried that I don't want a boy so bad that I won't get over it and just hand it back to the nurse when I give birth....:sad1:

I am so damn glad that DH is getting fixed.

Beautiful boy number 6 arrived safe and sound 9 weeks ago.
He is the most beautiful boy I have ever seen, huge blue eyes like saucers.
I couldn't love him more :cloud9:

Holy cow 6 boys!!! Wow congrats! They are gonna loveeee their mamma xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back