Pregnant with period?

Freyasmummy17

Reaction score
Hi, I already have a 2 and half year old and me and the other half are waiting for a more appropriate time to try for number 2.
However I have just had a period which was lighter than normal and every since have had really bad backache which I recognise as pre spd which I had with my first. I have also been in the lowest mood and really emotional and teary. This is strange for me as im normally on top of the world after my period has finished!?
Im not on contraception but use condoms although there has been a couple "spur of the moment" type occasions.
Has anyone else been pregnant but still had a period??

I have not, but it does happen. If you're concerned you should just take a test so you know what's going on.

My mother had period for the first 3 months of her pregnancy with my brother, she said she would not believe that she was pregnant until the scan!

It does happen, only you know your body and how different you felt at the start if your first pregnancy, not everything pregnancy is the same or gives the same symptoms - but if you suspect you may be pregnant, take a test :)

Good luck x

Thankyou Ladies,
Other half is on an errand to get a test as we speak lol.
Ill let you know :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"