Pregnant with pull-out method??

KateDan

Reaction score
What are the chances of getting preggers with the pull out method during ovulation? :shrug: anyone ever gotten preg with this method?

hey :)
i have been using the pull out method for 3 years and never had a problem, its only he last couple of months when we have been a little 'lazy' using the method as we decided that we would be happy with a baby. and now this month i have fx for a bfp :D

My good friend definitely got pregnant at 34 with her first babe using pull out.

I got pregnant with this pull out method. I'm due in June. Wouldn't recommend it if you don't want an LO bc it's bound to happen eventually.

Pull out method isn't recommended as a type if birth control or pregnancy preventer because the precome (eek hate that word lol) can actually be stronger than that of ejaculstion well in quality anyway so I would say don't use it if your not wanting to fall pregnant. But in saying that some people go years without falling pregnant I think it is either just by luck you don't or by chance you do.

Pull out method isn't recommended as a type if birth control or pregnancy preventer because the precome (eek hate that word lol) can actually be stronger than that of ejaculstion well in quality anyway so I would say don't use it if your not wanting to fall pregnant. But in saying that some people go years without falling pregnant I think it is either just by luck you don't or by chance you do.

This :thumbup:

My first pregnancy was the result of the pull-out method. Unfortunately, that ended with a blighted ovum at 6 weeks.
My now DH and I used the pull-out method until we got married in October this year. (now currently officially NTNP, but I'm probably more classified in the TTC range, lol). However, we only used the pull-out during my period (TMI, sorry) and during the few days after. Occasionally we would use it later in the month, but 99% of the time we used condoms after CD7.

Hey hun, we are using pull out method and have done for two years now, although i was BFing for 16 months of that time after DS was born. No pregnancies for us so far, but i would be over the moon if we did end up having an oops!

From what i've read the precum and sperm come from different places. The sperm is lower down in the tubing. So the only way you can get pregnant is if he has ejaculated, but not urinated to clear his tube out. Then you have sex. Of course, if he doesn't pull out in time that's a risk too. :)

he's always been very trustworthy...he pulls out at least 30 seconds or 1 minute before ejaculating...but we had a scare these days so i THINK we'll be using condoms from now on.....:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->