Pregnant women keep appearing!!

jodse80

TTC baby numero uno!
Reaction score
Hi all, having a very bad day. Anyone ever have those days where it seems like every pregnant woman in the area comes out to display their bumps. I even find I can't put the telly on without a pregnant person appearing or it being talked about. Feeling very very depressed about TTC today:hissy: and whilst delighted for those who have :bfp: :happydance: Its really hard to see it everywhere. I can't help feeling like I must be doing something wrong:cry:. Sorry to moan but just so down on it all, they should teach adult classes in how to conceive after years of how not to at school!!

I love the idea of having classes for adults who want to conceive. Whoever would start those would make a mint. :rofl:

Hey!
I know exactly what you mean. I was driving home from work the other day, and I passed about 100 women pushing buggies! And it seems like everybody I know is pregnant!
It's really hard. I think that once you decide you're going to ttc, it's all you can think about, isn't it?
Also, without wanting to sound like a spoilt brat, I'm not used to having to wait when I want something!!!! I usually just go and get it (and pay with my overdraft! The bank love me!) LOL!
I do understand how you're feeling though. Feel free to message me if you want a chat.
xxx

I know just how you feel, I havent quite gotten to that point this time around yet seeing that this is our first month TTC. But last time I used to come home from wherever I went and cry because I swore everyone in the world was pregnant but me! Keep your chin up, your not doing it all wrong, its just not time yet. Trust me, time flies, you will get your BFP before you know it and be holding our LO. I feel like I was just TTC with my son and he will be 1 in a week!

I feel the same. I am seeing bumps everywhere and I WANT ONE!!!:growlmad::growlmad:
I am used to getting things I want and not having to wait long and this is one thing it cant control, its very frustrating isnt it?

I feel the same. I went to a party the other day and 2 of my friends announced they were pregnant.... Me and OH just looked at each other open mouthed :rofl:
Also on Saturday at work, a lady asked if there was any customer toilets as her baby felt like it was pushing on her bladder, then the same day a colleague brought a her 1 week old baby into work to show us all.
I am pleased for them all but at the same time so jealous and its hard coz the only people that know we are TTC are me and OH.
Its always the way isnt it!!!!!!!!

Thankyou so much, its nice to not feel like the only one dealing with this. I work in a nursery and it is so hard to see a constant flow of babies and bumps and then I go home and it seems to be everywhere too. Been TTC since Dec 08 and I'm really struggling with it as it is drummed into you at school that you use a condom or pill otherwise you'll get pregnant and yet in the real world so many people are TTC with BFN's month after month. If I knew the secrets we could go into business Crailly and become millllllliiooonaaairrees!!

I know exactly how you feel too. I went shopping to a local shopping centre a few weeks ago, and literally everywhere i looked there were pregnant woment, women pushing buggies, women feeding their babies....they were literally everywhere i looked! lol. My best friend is a midwife, she's just as broody as I am, so guess she has it worse cos at least I don't have to be delivering them all day!!! xxxxx

Hey jodse80,

I know exactly how you feel. I have been Ttc since dec 08 too and just feels like everyone around me is having babies so easily.

Keep trying to tell myself to be patient as it will happen when its meant to but its soo difficult!

I think the worst part of TTC is that you have absolutly no control over your body. You can do everything in your power BBT, OPK etc but its up to your body to make it happen. It totally sucks. I like to be in control of things and not being able to make it work is so frustrating. Aargh! Too bad you cant just get pregnant when you decide you want to be. So then when you see people who are pregnant or when you talk to people who got pregnant on accident or their first month trying it sucks. I know just how everyone feels.

Baby dust to all!

Oh i know, its rubbish having to wait for things! I am like you gals, v impatient, i want it all yesterday! people who conceive without trying or by accident are so lucky, they have no idea the misery waiting causes. The worst thing is seeing all those rejects on jeremy kyle who don't want their kids - makes me sick!

I can't wait to meet my children, just wish i knew when they were coming to introduce themselves! Oli x

i know exactly how you are feeling. me and my OH are trying this month for the second month. i had a miscarriage last month and we have started trying again straight away. we were in ikea the other day and every other woman we walked past was pregnant :( and to top it all off a friend has confided in me today that she has missed her period and she doesnt even want a baby!!! ARGGGHHH!!!!

xx

i know exactly how you are feeling. me and my OH are trying this month for the second month. i had a miscarriage last month and we have started trying again straight away. we were in ikea the other day and every other woman we walked past was pregnant :( and to top it all off a friend has confided in me today that she has missed her period and she doesnt even want a baby!!! ARGGGHHH!!!!

xx

:hug: that is just not fair :hug:

I know how you feel my and OH been trying since Oct 08 since stoppin bc after 11 years and i look around and there are pregnant women, women with new borns and its so hard not to get upset!! I feel soooooooooo angry and hurt that it isnt me!! My mum told me she felt the same when she was TTC but i have been feeling like this since Oct 08 and its not getting any better what so ever everytime i see a pregnant woman or new born!!

Now things in work are getting worse got pregnant girl in work and now the whole conversation is baby baby to be honest i cant get a way from it!!

This month i am chillin and not doing any CM or CP checking but i feel great but soon as get in work the talk is babies and to be honest i cant handle it anymore!! ARHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG why is it takin me so long for my BFP i have waited to calm i want my BFP.. RANT OVER! xxxxxx

I know how you feel my and OH been trying since Oct 08 since stoppin bc after 11 years and i look around and there are pregnant women, women with new borns and its so hard not to get upset!! I feel soooooooooo angry and hurt that it isnt me!! My mum told me she felt the same when she was TTC but i have been feeling like this since Oct 08 and its not getting any better what so ever everytime i see a pregnant woman or new born!!

Now things in work are getting worse got pregnant girl in work and now the whole conversation is baby baby to be honest i cant get a way from it!!

This month i am chillin and not doing any CM or CP checking but i feel great but soon as get in work the talk is babies and to be honest i cant handle it anymore!! ARHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG why is it takin me so long for my BFP i have waited to calm i want my BFP.. RANT OVER! xxxxxx

Oh hun :hugs: i really hope it happens for us all soon! When we are crying cos we are so tired at 2.15am cos of a crying baby we can remind eachother of this conversation! :hug:

Oh hun :hugs: i really hope it happens for us all soon! When we are crying cos we are so tired at 2.15am cos of a crying baby we can remind eachother of this conversation! :hug:

:hug: Thanks huni just bit down today about things it comes and goes, sometimes you expect things to happen over night and in real life it just doesnt! lol
xxxx

:hug: Thanks huni just bit down today about things it comes and goes, sometimes you expect things to happen over night and in real life it just doesnt! lol
xxxx

We are emotional creatures women, we have up's and down's! :muaha: its normal. It will happen, its just being patient and believing thats the hard bit. I am the same as you, it can't happen fast enough, i want to go to mothercare now and buy a pram, talk about cart and horse!!

Oli xx

It's been a long time since i've posted in this section, but saw this post and it reminded me so much of myself a year ago. I spent 18 months TTC and finally got my first ever BFP just as we were about to start fertility testing and treatments so i consider myself very lucky indeed. I used to feel just like this too - i could have spat at preggie ladies as they passed me by towards the end!!!
This weekend for the first time ever i experienced the other side of it though. A friend found out i was pregnant and was quite visibly jealous and upset about me. I tried to be as sensitive as i could but i was a bit annoyed by it - i feel like i went to hell and back before i got my bfp and for someone to be so visibly jealous like that and be off with me about it just really angered me! Anyways, all i wanted to say was, i hear what you are all saying and i completely understand - i've been there. BUT, so so so so many people have problems conceiving these days - they say 1 in 3 people now will struggle. So when you see these preggie ladies just remember, you don't always know what they've been through to get there!! Also, keep strong - you'll all get there one way or another in the end and nothing will make you prouder than to stick your belly out and show the world!! Never stop believing!

Thanks everyone I feel a bit more sane now, had a better day today and just tried to think my turn will come soon. Thankyou coffee (which sounds strange but don't know name!) Interesting to hear another view on this issue. I have managed to keep all my jealousy in check so far and acted over the moon for everyone until I get home then cry to myself to get it out of my system. OH thinks it is all in my head and just because I am focusing on it too much but seriously they are everywhere!

yeah, it's the season for baby bumps! the bumps hurt me more than the prams- get a horrible feeling in my tummy when I see a bump. also getting sick of well meaning advice from people who blatantly do not have a clue. so glad we have babyandbump! babydust to all us without bumps xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->