Pregnant women keep appearing!!

i know exactly how you are feeling. me and my OH are trying this month for the second month. i had a miscarriage last month and we have started trying again straight away. we were in ikea the other day and every other woman we walked past was pregnant :( and to top it all off a friend has confided in me today that she has missed her period and she doesnt even want a baby!!! ARGGGHHH!!!!

xx

:hugs: me too - second cycle after early miscarraige. Sick of people saying things that they think are helpful when they aren't. People don't seem to understand. :cry:

Oh god, couldn't agree more. They are everywhere. I'm convinced there are more pregnant women than ever before at the moment but I'm pretty sure it's because we are TTC that we notice. I never noticed them before unless I knew someone who was pregnant, and then I would notice. The other day I got on the train and a pregnant woman got on a couple of stations later - someone got up to give them their seat. Then the next stop, another pregnant woman, and the man who is now sitting next to the pregnant woman gets up to give her a seat! 2 pregnant women who don't know each other sitting togeter on the train. Especially seeing as I should be pregnant now, I was thinking "blimey that would be 3". Why does it seem to be so easy for everyone else to get pregnant?

As for TV, that's driving me nuts! I used to love watching Something for the Weekend on Sundays, don't know because the girl on there is pregnant, Kate Garraway on GMTV. They are everywhere, surely we have to be joining them soon!!

As for TV, that's driving me nuts! I used to love watching Something for the Weekend on Sundays, don't know because the girl on there is pregnant, Kate Garraway on GMTV. They are everywhere, surely we have to be joining them soon!!

:rofl: omg I can't watch something for the weekend either. Can't wait for her to have it so I don't have to see the bump getting bigger and bigger. They seem to have to mention it in every segment.

GOD yeah i know how every one feels im glad im not the only one!!
Every where i go i notice babies or todlers!
Even when you go food shopping there`s baby products lol.
Loads of people i know have annnounced thier pregnant im soooo jelous.

more pregnant women its like when are we gonna have that bump....im sooooo jealous!

I don't see many pregnant women, but I see babies everywhere, and my Facebook page is constantly filled with my friends' baby photos, and people saying this like, "We weren't even trying when I got pregnant!" or "We just decided we wanted a baby and two weeks later I was pregnant!".

:hissy:

just wanted to add my 2pence worth. i know what you mean about preg women popping up everywhere!

we went to great yarmouth to the seaside on sunday and they were everywhere i looked, then yesterday i went to asda and there was a woman pushing a newborn baby around which was screaming its head off bless it!

:hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->