Pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi i wudnt worry preggy test just dont work wiv me in my first preg i did 6 and all 6 said neg but i was and with this one iv done 5 and they all said neg but belive me im preggy haha even my own doc said im not then had to go in to hozy b/c i thought my apendixs had gone and went for a scan and there its was waving at me haha no i mean it waveing haha so it does go to show that they dont always work xxx

how exciting, hope it all went well , congrats

hi guys!!

Well back from my scan and thanks for all your lovely comments!!

Did the main scan and couldn't see anything so she said I must be very early on. I got a probe scan thing?! and it was inserted inside and it brought up an ickle sac blob thing - apparently its only 5 mm so she is guessing im about 4 weeks gone. There was another one beside and she couldn't say for defo what it was but given the previous positives and no periods, she thinks I was pregnant before and miscarried. I panicked thinking it was twins lol - she didnt actually rule that out though as she couldn't really tell 100% - can you imagine lol

She thinks that was the remainder of the previous pregnancy especially as I didn't bleed :-( Have been told not to worry though and it will sort itself out.

They also took blood tests today and I have to go again on Wednesday for more and then will phone me on thursday with those results - just to confirm everything is doubling the way it should be and no issues i.e. ectopic and stuff.

They also gave me the direct dial to the ward and said if I have any questions I can call 24/7 - they were absolutely brilliant.

Soooo, it is early days which means I can look after myself and cut out the alcohol but just means Im at that tricky stage I guess.

But still mega excited and nervous and utterly exhaused from all the tears and happiness lol
:happydance:
Thanks again girlies - keep it crossed this wee one stays (your fingers please lol)

Thats brilliant news. Lovely strong lines xx

What an ordeal! Congrats though :)

I was following your thread before....wow after all this time you are pregnant!!!!! Congrats!

Have you had any symptoms? Maybe that could help shed some light on how far along you are?

xx

Sorry just read scan update! Congrats xx

Congratulations!!!
Have a happy and healthy 9 months x

Hope everything works out well for you and your bean! :)

Congratulations Mininme! You must be ecstatic - deep breaths and hope all goes well for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->