Pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOHOO

Still excited lol. Am utterly exhausted now as didn't sleep very well - it's like Christmas!! :rofl:

Here's my digital pic - its say 3+

Attachments

• digi.jpg
    digi.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 18
is it me or are doc tests shit?!?!??!

i had one today it was faint but did get pinker

my doc said she took one from the docs and it was negative then she looked at it half an hour earlier and it was positive

then did two at home and they were positive!

DONT ALWAYS GO OFF THE DOCS ONES!!
x

Congratulations, what a lovely surprise! Hope all goes well for you x

huge congratulations honey! wishing you very happy and healthy 9 months and beyond!

is it me or are doc tests shit?!?!??!

i had one today it was faint but did get pinker

my doc said she took one from the docs and it was negative then she looked at it half an hour earlier and it was positive

then did two at home and they were positive!

DONT ALWAYS GO OFF THE DOCS ONES!!
x

I got two negs from docs last time and 5 home positives!!

Have to go back to hospital today for more bloods. They took some on Monday so they just want to make sure everything is doubling ok and will phone me tomorrow with the results.

She also said about getting me in for another scan in 10 days or so -is that normal? I don't mind as I might hear a heartbeat then and that would be exciting!!

just wanted to say congrats hun! Least you can do all that you can from the very start of the pregnancy! Keep that little bean nice and healthy!

oh yeah and im 8 wks tomorrow and i still do the odd test!!! LOL. Im sure you'l get the urge to pee on that spare digi at some point! :rofl: xxxxx

just wanted to say congrats hun! Least you can do all that you can from the very start of the pregnancy! Keep that little bean nice and healthy!

oh yeah and im 8 wks tomorrow and i still do the odd test!!! LOL. Im sure you'l get the urge to pee on that spare digi at some point! :rofl: xxxxx

Really lol - at least i feel more normal now :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->