Pregnant?

melizuh1

Reaction score
My husband & I were TTC for over 2 years when we finally got pregnant with our first child. She is now 4 and we have again been trying to conceive for over 2 years. I normally have very regular periods. Every once in a while I will be about a week late or so and I find myself testing every month to only end up with BFN pregnancy test results. My cycles are usually 33 days long. I am now 15 days late and have been taking a pregnancy test daily for two weeks with nothing but negatives. For over a week, I've been urinating more frequently than usual and have had very sore breasts for 2 days. Could I pregnant with so many negative home pregnancy tests? With my first pregnancy, I got a positive on the first test I took!

It's very possible to not get positives until weeks into a pregnancy, and some women never get positives and have to get blood tests. If you are two weeks late I suggest seeing a doctor for a blood test. When you're this late, if you are pregnant, for the baby's health it's best to find out sooner rather than a month later. Good luck! :)

some ladies don't get positives until several days or even weeks after a missed period. I would certainly go and visit your doctor and explain your situation, I am sure they will be able to help you :) fx you get that BFP soon. Good luck xx

There is a chance yes, definitely agree with the others and go to your doctor. Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->