Pregnant?

Inali

Reaction score
I got a positive ovulation test on Feb 24th. Husband and I had sex on the 22nd, 24th, and 26th.
I had cramping on the 24th.
Since then I've had slight cramping/pulling like feeling and a twinge here and there.

I've also been having very wild and vivid dreams the past couple of nights, which I never do. I'm lucky to even remember my dreams.

Today is March 2nd woke up with a headache and mild heartburn.

My nipples have been slightly tender since getting the positive ovulation test.

I also have pcos and my periods are very irregular so I'm not sure when exactly I should take a pregnancy test. I've heard two weeks after ovulation? What do you ladies think? Any good advice you can offer me? Do you think there is a good chance I am pregnant... or could all of this be in my head because I want it so bad?

Take a test at the very least 12days past ovulation to be safe prob 14, so yes, wait two weeks from o and then test! Good luck! Do you know if you for sure I'd I know with pcos it gives a lot of positive opks then never o.

count Feb 25th or 26th as 1dpo (days past ovulation) and i would say test between 12-14dpo. all your symptoms sound like they could be leading to a positive pregnancy test, but i was SURE i was pregnant last month:wacko: but got my period, right on schedule. anyway, good luck and keep us posted!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->