Pregnant?

KenzieSnow

Reaction score
I had unprotected sex April 28th and also on the 30th which was my actual day of ovulation. 9 DPO I started spotting which first started off light pink and eventually was dark brown with very light cramps. There was no red blood until after I had sex with my boyfriend then I started to bleed everywhere. Since I never get irregular periods I went to my OBYN the next day to if there was a reason causing my bleeding. They said everything was fine and that was basically all they gave me. That same night when I went back to my boyfriends, no blood and none since. Tomorrow AF is supposed to show up and usually I have cramps days before but I feel no period symptoms. I took a test today BFN but it is still early. I have been having severe headaches, going to bed early, higher sense of smell and runny nose/sneezing here & there but not sick. Does anyone think I have a chance of being pregnant?

There's a chance. Some women bleed early in pregnancy. Did you take a pic of the test? Even a hard to see line could mean a positive test.

The only other suggestion is to wait a couple days and if it's still negative, then you most likely got AF early. Not sure tho, good luck hun.

There's a chance. Some women bleed early in pregnancy. Did you take a pic of the test? Even a hard to see line could mean a positive test.

The only other suggestion is to wait a couple days and if it's still negative, then you most likely got AF early. Not sure tho, good luck hun.

Not even a faint line but I did read a lot of reviews on the Walgreens tests that they give a lot of false positives & negatives so I will try another brand in a few days if AF doesn't show. Thank you for your reply!

Attachments

• unnamed (1).jpg
    unnamed (1).jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 16

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh