Pregnant

Ashley1127

Reaction score
I wanted to share my story from over the past month. I got my period early in October on the 1st when I wasn't supposed to until the 7th. A couple weeks later I had mucus with a little blood. I suspected implantation bleeding. My boobs were sore a few days before that happened. I didn't think too much of it but I was definitely start to question myself. So after I had the mucus and blood, I started taking pregnancy tests. Well, 2 of them were negative and stayed negative. I took a couple more over the next 2 days. They were negative within time frame but turned pink after the allotted time. I did so much reading regarding frer tests doing. Most women said they turned out to be pregnant. Over the past couple of weeks I have taken test after test with the same result except one test in the middle of it all. It showed a half darker pink line and the other half was super faint within 2 minutes of taking the test. I tested again the next day and 2 days later which I got the same result I mentioned before where they were super faint after the allotted time. From my understanding with the frer tests, they are rare to have an evap line. If the line is pink, no matter how dark or faint, that means positive. I am 10 days late today based off of my last cycle. For the heck of it, I took my last stocked frer test this morning are 9:20 with my third pee of the day. I mean I had just went to the bathroom 5 minutes previous to this. So I barely had enough pee to dip half of the tip in it. Ladies, I had a definite positive within a minute of the pee going across the window. I am so happy to be out of the confusion about whether I am or not. I know this is not the case for all women but it is more common than we realize, I do believe. I had no idea how many women had to deal with these faint lines for a couple weeks and wouldn't get a positive until being super late. I have never had to deal with it before. If there are any of you going through this, I just want you to know that you are not alone and I know how frustrating it is. My husband and I were not expecting this since I was on bc but blessings happen when we need them. <3 So, I am happy to announce baby #6 is on the way for us!!!!

Thank you guys! I already want to tell everyone. I went and bought another pack of tests that included one pink dye and one digital. They were first response. That was at about 2:30 today and the line test is darker than this morning and the digital came back with a yes+. :) I'm so happy guys!

Congratulations!! Happy and healthy 9 months to you

Thank you guys! I already want to tell everyone. I went and bought another pack of tests that included one pink dye and one digital. They were first response. That was at about 2:30 today and the line test is darker than this morning and the digital came back with a yes+. :) I'm so happy guys!

Yay! :happydance:

Congrats.
With my 4th I went through something similar. Every test was so so faint even almost negative if I didn't saturate the pics lol. I took a digital and it said no and I gave up. I got wat seemed like a period and it lasts 7 days and it was reddish brown. I figured ok that's over now we should start trying but just for fun I'll take the last digital i have and it said yes. I was like 18dpo. It took forever to finally show. And then with my previous baby 11 months ago, the positives would show after the time frame esp at the doctor's office she was about to call it a negative when I said just pls wait ten mins and she did and she was like oh wow you really are pregnant lol. Sometimes it takes a little longer to show. Again congrats to you. I have 6 kids myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->