Pregnant....

:hugs: :hugs: Thinking of you hun! x

oh hun im so sorry to hear about this hope things have gone ok today keep us updated about the news im so sorry

spunkyxxx

Thinking of you

I went to the doctor and had another ultrasound. The sac is growing, but I am only a little over 6 weeks. The doctor said that the dates could have been wrong on the first ultrasound. He said that my cervix is long thick and firm. he said if I was fixing to have a miscarriage it would be softening up. He also reran my hcg level. If they are going up then that is perfect. With my last blighted ovum, my hcg level were going down. SO I go back to the doctor next monday and have anothe ultrasound. If there isn't a baby then, they will more than likely do a d&c. Please keep praying for me or wishing me luck or whatever you guys are doing. I really appreciate it.

Best of luck hun! [-o< :hugs: x

Wishing you luck for next week. sending you truck fulls of babyglue, and keeping everything crossed for ahappy outcome :hugs:

Fingers and toes and everything crossed that the news is good for you hun. Sorry you have to go through all this waiting around.

fingers are crossed for you hun i hope all is well ((((((((hugs))))))) spunky xxx

I had my hcg ran on Saturday and they were 24000. On Monday they were 26000 and then on Wednesday they were 22000. So things aren't looking so good for me. I really wanted this baby b/c the father was told when he was 12 that he would never be able to have kids due to an injury. He was so excited. :( I just don't know what to do. I go back to the doctor Monday, but I just wish I could have a d&c now. I hate the feeling of being pregnant knowing there is not a baby inside growing. I am at work so that is making it that much harder for me. I just want to cry.

:hugs: LOADS OF BABY GLUE!!!!!!!!!

Sending You Buckets Full Of Baby Glue Your Way Hun

Good Luck

Spunkyxxxxx

hooker1983 I'm so so sorry hun that things seem to look dull right now & I have my fingers crossed for a happy outcome for you both.

Good luck & baby glue by the truck load :hugs:

It is confirmed. I have another blighted ovum. I have a d&c Monday. I do have good news though.... the doctor (my new one) said that she is going to get to the bottom of things to find out why I keep having miscarriages. I do have a handsome 3 year old son, so there is hope. Thank you everyone for your concern and support. I guess I will be moving to the miscarriage forum. Everyone take care.

:hugs:

I'm glad your GP is going to get an investigation going. Here hoping the new year brings you guys what you deserve & hope for!

How many MCs have you had? We have had the raw deal of recurrent early MCs (chemical pregnancies) :( Come join us in the TTC area hun you don not have to move on the the MC section & many of us know how you are feeling - I hope we can help along the way :hugs:

Hope that sounds right I'm bunged with the cold, shakes, sniffles, sneezing & one eye open :(

aww hun im so sorry at least the new doc will try and find out why you keep miscarrying which will be some relief you know why this keeps happening i had a miscarriage back in aug and felt so gutted as that was teh baby that we planned i was so chuffed when the line appeared on the preg test which i didnt think it would have and a few days later only to start bleeding i broke my heart and people told me dont worry forget about i couldnt believe it i was the only one really greiveing i know i was only about 4 weeks but i was totally gutted but im now preg with baby no.4 and all is well im sure that it will happen for you again soon dont give hope good luck to you if you ever want to chat just pm me spunky xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->