Premenstrual Spotting at 10dpo

dakotarose

Reaction score
Hi Ladies!

So I am ttc baby #4 after our loss at 13 weeks in November and this is our 3rd month ttc. I have noticed with my passed 3 cycles, I start spotting at 10 dpo and then get AF roughly 3-5 days later. I recently had my progesterone tested at 7dpo and it came back at a 16.4, which I am assuming is normal or ok ( My has yet to talk to me about my results...). I feel like this could be a problem with ttc and I have never had this problem before my miscarriage. I read that by taking vitamin B complex, B6, Vitamin C, Vitex and progesterone cream have helped some people by prolonging their luteal phase, has anyone had any success with any of those before? The last time I was in to my doctor, I showed her my charts and temps and told her my concern the premenstrual spotting and she just didn't seem to worried about it. Thank you so much for any responses, I greatly appreciate it!

I started spotting a few days before my period 7 years ago, and I remember this because I was TTC my first baby and thought it was going to hinder my efforts. I'm on my fifth back-to-back pregnancy now, though, so I hope that calms you a bit. It clearly hasn't hurt my ability to get pregnant or stay pregnant. It is now normal for me to always get spotting a few days before AF when I'm not pregnant, although it was a sudden change. I have PCOS, and I last conceived while taking P5P (activated B6) and Maca, which I was taking because I was having random bleeds and very irregular cycles. I would recommend trying them to help your hormones readjust... I hope you get your rainbow soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->