Prenatal appt in 2 days and no symptoms.. so scared! :(

Rimmy

Reaction score
Hi, this is my first time and I am expecting.. My last period started on 12/1/2013 and when I took the home pregnancy test on 1/3/2014, it was positive, all three times. Blood test next morning showed hcg level at 709 and my doc emailed me saying I was 5 weeks pregnant! I went in a week later, which should have been my 6weeks2day on 1/13/2014 (hcg level 18,880) and doctor couldn't see anything through a vaginal ultrasound.. :nope:

She told me either I was:
1) going to have a miscarriage, or
2) i am too early and not actually 6 weeks (because my cycle is irregular)

She sent me to radiology 1/15/2014 and they showed me my little bean and a heart beat at 104.. This was 6 days ago, my doctor told me to be optimistic and to come in after a week to get checked.

My appointment is on Thursday 1/23/2014 and I am soooooooo scared. I have NOO symptoms except for I get really tired and sleepy very early.. I have no morning sickness or breast soreness.. I don't even feel like I'm pregnant.. this is my first time and I am so nervous about whether I will see my baby developing normally in two days.

Ever since I found out I was positive (1/4/2014), the month has passed by soooooo slow :( I can't help but worry and I'm trying so hard to stay positive.. :nope::nope::nope::wacko::wacko::wacko::cry::cry::cry:

sorry you are so worried. It sounds to me that you are right on track. Odd that your doctor couldn't find the baby but the radiologist could. Sounds like your doctor just didn't have a high quality machine? It is perfectly normal not to have symptoms yet. The first 8 weeks of pregnancy can be awesome that way. Just enjoy it now because soon you will have morning sickness, heartburn, and fatigue. I hope your little bean is growing away and doing just fine :flower:

I wouldn't worry about no symptom a , I've had no ms at all but have a healthy baby. Every pregnancy is different . I hope all goes well.x

I can't believe I am asking for morning sickness and other pregnancy symptoms.. I've just seen two of my co-workers and one friend go through their pregnancy and they were feeling horrible from day 1... and then I've been reading how having morning sickness is actually a good thing because it shows that your body knows something is going on.. thank you for your comments, I think my only solace right now is in these threads..

I have a beautiful, healthy 3 yo and I had no pregnancy symptoms until about 8 weeks. I hope you get some reassurance at your apt.

Hi hun!

Just relax, I know easier said than done but I am 13 weeks and 3 days and still have NO symptoms at all. I mean like literally zero lol and I haven't had any since day 1. I went in to my 12 week scan thinking like OMG no symptoms it must be bad but we saw our little bean and the heart beat was 160 BPM. So, just breathe the stress is not good for your little one. :hugs:

Thank you tooth_fairy!

Go you, already done with the 12 weeks scary portion on pregnancy! I can't wait to get to week 13 and just feel that I'm out of the danger zone. Is this your first pregnancy??

Thank you tooth_fairy!

Go you, already done with the 12 weeks scary portion on pregnancy! I can't wait to get to week 13 and just feel that I'm out of the danger zone. Is this your first pregnancy??

It was a scary first 12 weeks, every little change such as a twinge or ache scared me. Just glad I made it past the first 12 weeks without killing DH, lol. Yes, this is our first :D

Honestly you can't read anything into the fact you have no symptoms. I wasn't at all sick with my daughter who is now three. I'm not either with this one but its only 6 weeks so it might well come! Enjoy it! Believe me, having seen friends unable to leave the house for nearly 10 weeks with sickness I'd rather be in our shoes!

Please try not to worry. With two of my pregnancies, I never showed any symptoms and it took me forever to show a baby bump. My parents didn't even know until I was 6 months! It was hard to even find my babies in the ultrasound because I have a tilted uterus. Hope all goes well for you. Good luck and stay positive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->