Prenatal depression?

Wombat

Married mum of 2:)
Reaction score
Hi there :hug:

I am feeling really poo for the last few days. This baby was much wanted, but now I feel like I made a mistake. I can't stop thinking that maybe a termination would be better for me (and I am against abotion usually!). I just feel miserable all the time. I feel like a bad mother to my son and a bad wife ot my husband (who is brilliant and so supportive).
I just dont know what to do.... I know that having another child was a right decision, but maybe we just should have adopted.
I just feel like I can't cope anymore.

I also got a cold, so now I dont just suffer from all the pregnancy symptoms (puking, hearburn, fatigue) but I also have a stuffed nose, sore throat and temperature 38C. Which is high.

I just feel like I am falling..... I know I can't do anything about it and I just need to come somehow for 9 months but at the moment I feel I can't cope for another hour.
And saying all those things make me feel terrible.

I made this post also in first trimester. I just wonder did anyone have it and if you did, when did it go away?

Sounds like you should go see your doctor, not exactly for an abortion but to talk about your feelings. They might be able to give you some ideas/advice that could be helpful. Hope you feel better soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->