• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Prenatal vitamins

cmc0616

TTC
Reaction score
I asked before what the significance was of them before.

For those of you that's on them, can you recommend a non-prescription kind. I know someone recommended a gnereic Walmart brand. Anyone else??? Actually can anyone recommend a kind that won't make me want to hack up my breakfast!? :rofl:

Thanks bunches!

My sister recommend the generic Wal-mart brand too! Equate I think? She took that kind during both pregnancies with my niece and nephew. :)

Check Meijer.. I got Meijer's generic brand and so far they haven't made me sick, I just hope it's ok to be taking a generic brand. :blush:

I take Rainbow Light Nutritional Systems from Vitamin Shoppe. I take the prenatal one (1 pill a day). They have a prenatal complete but it's 6 pills a day. I also supplement with 500-750mg of calcium depending on how much milk I drink in a day.

In UK we have Pregnacare - I'm not sure you get them in USA. But you could order them online. They are specifically designed for women ttc ond pregnant.

In UK we have Pregnacare - I'm not sure you get them in USA. But you could order them online. They are specifically designed for women ttc ond pregnant.
Thats what I took/take & you can take them the whole way through pregnancy not just up to 12 weeks :D

My sister recommend the generic Wal-mart brand too! Equate I think? She took that kind during both pregnancies with my niece and nephew. :)

Check Meijer.. I got Meijer's generic brand and so far they haven't made me sick, I just hope it's ok to be taking a generic brand. :blush:

There shouldn't be much of a difference between generic and name brand. :)

I paid about $7 Canadian for the cheapy Wal-mart brand

Pregnacare is £4.99 for one month's supply and about £12.00 for three months. It includes things like folic acid in it and zinc, iron, magnesium, B6...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->