Prenatal Vitamins???

momma 2 be

Reaction score
I just wanted to see if anyone else is having this issue or not. When I first found out I was pregnant I began taking an over the counter prenatal vitamin. I was taking the gummy ones since the others are way to big for me to swallow. When I went to my first appointment I was prescribed some vitamins that were supposed to be smaller since I expressed to them how I have issues swallowing the large pills. Well I still cant seem to get the so called "smaller" pills down either. Has anyone taken vitamin gummies throughout their whole pregnancy and had a healthy baby??? I'm just soo worried about the health of my baby and it scares me that I physically just cant get the prescription vitamins down.

I personally can take the large ones just fine, but I know lots of women on here who take the gummies. I think it's lacking in iron which the regular prenatals have so you might need to take an iron supplement, but otherwise you should be just fine.

Thank you so much..What a relief.. I have been sooo worried about this because I want to do what is the healthiest for my baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->