Prenatal Vitamins?

Kay_

Reaction score
I'm currently taking the all-in-one + DHA prenatal vitamins by Jamieson and they taste awful and are huge to swallow. I'm wondering if I could just switch right away to a smaller vitamin or switch to gummies? I read online that you shouldn't switch but I can't see myself taking these for the entire pregnancy + afterwards as well:help:

I take Nature Made Prenatals + DHA. They are still huge, but they are gel capsules so they go down easy and they never release anything unsavory. I had previously tried a different brand and every time I burped (major nausea), this awful dead fish taste came up. With the Nature Made ones, this doesn't happen.

I have heard of other ladies on here going with gummi vitamins but I do not recall which ones. I would just check with your doctor or a health professional if possible to make sure whatever you choose has the right values. :)

Either way, no point in taking something that you don't like when there are definitely other options. :hug:

I take Nature Made Prenatals + DHA. They are still huge, but they are gel capsules so they go down easy and they never release anything unsavory. I had previously tried a different brand and every time I burped (major nausea), this awful dead fish taste came up. With the Nature Made ones, this doesn't happen.

I have heard of other ladies on here going with gummi vitamins but I do not recall which ones. I would just check with your doctor or a health professional if possible to make sure whatever you choose has the right values. :)

Either way, no point in taking something that you don't like when there are definitely other options. :hug:
Thanks! These are gel capsules as well but I still don't like the size of them. Will definitely be looking into other brands after talking with my doctor tomorrow!

I've just ordered Naturelo prenatal whole food multivitamin. You need to make sure you are taking folate and not folic acid. They are different x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->