Prepping for Maternity Leave?

lilbabywalker

Sebastian's Mommy!
Reaction score
So, I've been told to make a list for my temporary replacement of all the tasks I do and I'm finding it very very difficult. Some things I'm not concerned about, but then I come across some tasks that I feel no one else could possibly do right. I'd rather just do them myself from home. I don't know how to just let go and trust someone else to do my job, or to even begin to explain how to do some of the tasks! Kind of freaking out.

So, I've been told to make a list for my temporary replacement of all the tasks I do and I'm finding it very very difficult. Some things I'm not concerned about, but then I come across some tasks that I feel no one else could possibly do right. I'd rather just do them myself from home. I don't know how to just let go and trust someone else to do my job, or to even begin to explain how to do some of the tasks! Kind of freaking out.

I would really try and get it all on paper. I don't know your work situation but do you really need to be worrying about your job whilst your off creating and spending the time with your family. I understand that it's hard though. My job is being looked after by someone who used to do it 2 years ago - it's changed since but he has implied that he will be better at it than I am - he really isn't...
Perhaps speak to your manager - is it down to you to train your replacement?
I hope you find some calm as this is not an easy situation...:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"