Preseed advice please

Butterfly1984

Mummy to Isabelle
Reaction score
Hi all,
Sorry if this has already been posted, I had a quick look but couldn't see it!
We've been TTC for 4 months now and I'm getting fed up so we have decided to try preseed this cycle!
It would be great to hear advice from anyone who's used it.
Also I live in the UK so where's the best place to buy it from
Thank you
:hug:

i have not used it but i know that lots of ladies on here have used it and had successes with it xx

this is our 5th month TTC - 1st month using preseed and praying for a miracle

good luck to you!

It's our 1st month TTCing and we have used preseed. We got it from access diagnotics and will know on Monday if it has worked. Fingers crossed!

I used preseed last month and got my bfp (dont know if thats why - but at least you can be assured it didnt hurt) I bought the one that you can fill up the tubes yourself and wash and reuse them. That worked best for me because there was no way I would have used a whole tube at a time. A little seemed to go a long way for coating everything (tmi) ha! I bought online btw. Good luck!

Can those who use the tubes that you fill yourself... how much do you use... up to 1 or 2 or 3?!?! I've tried up to 1, 2 seems too squishy.... :blush: tmi!

What's recommended?!?!

I used .5 to 1 at the most & would kind of clean out excess with my fingers if it seemed like too much. Any more than that & yes agree - squishy is a good word :rofl: I inserted and only squeezed a little as I moved it out & it covered the whole area.

It sounds really complicated! I'll give it a try n hopefully it'll work!
Thank you x

you can but them with a applicator its much easier...:hugs:

Well you just squeeze the lube in empty applicators- like kids medicine - actually I thought very easy- just hard to explain! Actually reminds me of inserting a tampon.... whole process including putting in the applicator took about 30 seconds & they say you can apply up to 15 min before :sex:

DaisyBee, what US store/website did you order preseed from? THX!!!

Im pretty sure it was early-pregnancy-tests.com. I bought the "preseed multi-use. I figured I would be using it more than a month - it came with 6 empty applicators that you can wash and reuse and then dont waste the lube. Otherwise the "original" is already in the applicators for you. The whole applicator looks like it holds 5 (grams?) and I only used .5 to 1 each time which was plenty.
This is also where I bought my ovulation dipping sticks & had good luck with them.

I didnt pay any shipping - but was feeling like I was waiting forever for my stuff - but really I think it was only 5 days... so depending on how fast you want them.....

I buy the multi-use tube also. It is really fairly easy and I only use 1 ml each time. You don't really need any more than that. You just wash out the tubes after you are done using them.

I buy mine from amazon and I think the company is baby hopes. I also buy my opks from there too. I've had no problems with either one of them and I don't pay any shipping. Good luck and I hope this helps!

I was TTC for 10 months and used preseed the last month. I got my BFP first time using it. I used it 4 and 2 days before ovulation only because those days I didnt produce any EWCM. On ov day I did not use it becasue I had some EWCM.

There were some people that jumped all over me for talking good things about it so I will once again say... I do not think it is a miricale "drug". I used it becasue the 2 days we dtd before ov I thought there is no EWCM so the sperm would die anyway. This way they at least have more of a chance of getting up there to be my "reserves".

I hope you all have sucess and get your BFP soon.

You can buy it on amazon.com also for like $15 for the one you fill up and reuse yourself.

GL and baby dust. I just ordered some for the first time today, we'll see how it goes!

Well it worked for us!

Fingers crossed for a sticky!

I got some and will be using it for the first time this cycle too, which will be this week sometime, im hoping it works for me, fx'd i want my :bfp:

hi all,
am new to this site, felt it was time to find some TTC friends!
my friend was TTC for 6 months and on 7 months used preseed and got her BFP!!
I have bought some and used it for the first time this week....fingers and legs crossed. xxx

I bought some, but haven't used any yet. The one day we DTD this cycle I had EWCM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->