Preseed? and other tips please

mitchnorm

Reaction score
Anyone used preseed? Successfully?

I am using OPKs and last month tried a Softcup.....no joy. Just looking at other things that may help me

Ta x

Anyone used preseed? Successfully?

I am using OPKs and last month tried a Softcup.....no joy. Just looking at other things that may help me

Ta x

I've used it 3 yrs ago and I'm convinced it helped me to concieve. Maybe it did, maybe it didn't. I used it and I was preggo. I had a Mc right before I used it with that cycle. I would give it a try, can't hurt. all the best!

I don't want to bring down the party, but we've been using Preseed for the last 6 cycles or so and no BFP yet.

I have used softcups in the past when I had to get up and go after sex (used more to stop leakage). But it's not really supposed to be used for TTC. Any good sperm is already on the way, so you are just basically trapping the bad (slow) sperm.

Last time I got pregnant we used preseed, opks, and softcups. I was also temping and we did the SMEP. thus is our firs cycle TTC #2 and so far have been using opks and preseed. I keep forgetting to pick up the softcups - although I wish I had one right now as I'm lying in bed trying not to move! (Sorry tmi) I'm on cd12 so far only bd'd tonight and 2 nights ago. Trying to do every other night until I get a positive opk. The 2 nights in a row. Skip one then one for insurance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->