PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

no need for soft cups and looks like we've hit no.50!!!

first month with pre-seed!!!! but please note we BD every second day every single other cycle, this was the only cycle we BD every day over fertile window!

I'm so effing excited!!! and also kinda terrified! HAHA

Wow, congrats to you Betheney!! H&H 9 months to you! :flower:

no need for soft cups and looks like we've hit no.50!!!

first month with pre-seed!!!! but please note we BD every second day every single other cycle, this was the only cycle we BD every day over fertile window!

I'm so effing excited!!! and also kinda terrified! HAHA

Wow, congrats to you Betheney!! H&H 9 months to you! :flower:

Thanks so much!!!!!!

Yay Betheny!
Sooo happy for you! You're our lucky number 50!!!!
Xx

Hi girls. I know nobody has written here for a long time, but I thought I'd introduce you to my pre-seed baby!

Chloe was born a massive 9lbs 13ozs, on 29th June. She was 11 days overdue, and born by emergency forceps delivery.

I really hope you are all doing well, and having happy and healthy pregnancies! xx

Attachments

• IMG_3121.jpg
    IMG_3121.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 1
Oh WOW Katerina, I was just thinking, I wonder when we'll see a little preseed baby and what a beauty she is :)

Huge congratulations and well done xx

congrats to all you ladies who got those :bfp: and have your liccle miracles.

using preseed for first time this month, this thread gives me hope :)

This was our 2nd month using preseed, and I just got my :bfp: !!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: I'm over the moon and dying to tell someone! My DH is out of town for work and I want to wait to tell him in person! And I promised I wouldn't tell any one else before I told him. Sooooo excited!!! Preseed works!

hi everyone add me for august ill be using pre seed for august's cycle, im just waiting on the ugly miss. monthly to show up at the moment

This was our 2nd month using preseed, and I just got my :bfp: !!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: I'm over the moon and dying to tell someone! My DH is out of town for work and I want to wait to tell him in person! And I promised I wouldn't tell any one else before I told him. Sooooo excited!!! Preseed works!

Congratulations honey, thanks fantastic news, so exciting x

Thanks ladies! I'm so nervous. Tons of :dust: to all the ladies trying for their :bfp:!!

Congrats!!! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

Ill be using preseed this month :)
Only on cd01 on my 5th month ttc...will be testing on 21st august.

Good luck and baby dust to all :happydance: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"