PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

hey i'm TTC # 2 but it's my first month TTC with preseed! i think i Ov'd yesterday so hoping i'm 1 dpo.

There was no preseed club outside of TTC#1 i hope you all don't mind that i've joined.

hey i'm TTC # 2 but it's my first month TTC with preseed! i think i Ov'd yesterday so hoping i'm 1 dpo.

There was no preseed club outside of TTC#1 i hope you all don't mind that i've joined.

Of COURSE dont mind that you joined!! I just set it up in TTC1 because there were some semi-long-termers there I thought it'd help (including me!!!)

Goodluck xx

I got a preseed :bfp: !!!!
:happydance:

Yaaay!!!! Congrats!!!!! So happy for you!!!! When did you find out? How many dpo are you? Xx

Thank you, ladies! I found out on Thursday at 10DPO, decided to take one of the wondfo strips and got a shadow, I thought I have the line eye and took another test, I was so shocked! We used preseed once!!!!!! Now we're just praying for a sticky bean !

Attachments

• 0414121635.jpg
    0414121635.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 9
I got a preseed :bfp: !!!!
:happydance:

Yaaay!!!! Congrats!!!!! So happy for you!!!! When did you find out? How many dpo are you? Xx

Thank you, ladies! I found out on Thursday at 10DPO, decided to take one of the wondfo strips and got a shadow, I thought I have the line eye and took another test, I was so shocked! We used preseed once!!!!!! Now we're just praying for a sticky bean !

Congratulations! Think happy thoughts :) H&H 9 months!!

Hi, this is my first cycle with Preseed!

AF is late by 3 days now, BFN 2 days ago but gotta wait 3-4 days more before HPT again! I'm pretty positive, my temps are shooting up!

DH and BD last night using Pre-Seed for the first time! We also used softcups and I'm pretty sure today is OV day, so I feel really hopeful about our timing! We'll be BD again tonight with Pre-Seed and Softcops as well. Really hoping that will be our magic combination. :thumbup:

I also used softcups and preseed for the first time this last cycle. Worked wonders :)

I also used softcups and preseed for the first time this last cycle. Worked wonders :)

I've heard from a few people that the combination of Pre-Seed and Softcups worked for them on the first cycle, so I'm quite excited to see how things work out for us using them both! I got a positive OPK today, so with our BD last night using the both, and BD planned for tonight using them both as well I think we have a really good chance. :happydance:

no need for soft cups and looks like we've hit no.50!!!

first month with pre-seed!!!! but please note we BD every second day every single other cycle, this was the only cycle we BD every day over fertile window!

:bfp: :happydance:
https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/fatty_betty/bfp.jpg

There is a whole story that goes with it :) a short AND long version.
https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-journals/845939-ttc-no-2-hoping-2012-baby-22.html

I'm so effing excited!!! and also kinda terrified! HAHA

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"