PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

Looks like a lot of you girls got preseed... I love the stuff! I just hope I get prego b4 xmas. I am going crazy not getting my bump! So what else is everyone doing to get their :bfp:?

WELL what haven't I done this month! :haha:
I have been drinking herbal or decaf tea- (not touched anything caffeinated)
I have taken 2 spoonfuls of Robutussin, 3 times a day between CD10-CD14 (apparently it loosens mucus if you have a chesty cough, and also has the same effect on CM).
We also BD'd like once a day between CD9-CD17!! Exhausted!!:sleep:
Oh and used 2g of PRESEED each BD!

I swear i won't know what else to try if this hasn't worked!:dohh:
We have been TTC for 5 months (with one chemical in July)- and this is our 2nd month on Preseed, but we didn't BD as much last month!!

Hi Girls: good news from Nea n Me - she wrote it in the old Preseed thread:

"I tried preseed before back in ''08'' and it really helped me get my bfp!!!!! It can help\work if you follow the step right. You have to put it in you 15 to 20 minutes before sex. We tried it in dec. Of ''08'' and find out i was pregnant in feb at 2 months pregnant. After i tried it i thought this aint going to work and never looked back. The crazy thing (call me crazy lol.) is i never paid attention that i never got my period last month and i took a test and it was bfp. I knew it was the preseed that helped get us our beautiful little girl who just turn 2 in sept of this year. Wish u all lots of baby dust and lot luck. Trying for baby#2 now. "

Looks like a lot of you girls got preseed... I love the stuff! I just hope I get prego b4 xmas. I am going crazy not getting my bump! So what else is everyone doing to get their :bfp:?

WELL what haven't I done this month! :haha:
I have been drinking herbal or decaf tea- (not touched anything caffeinated)
I have taken 2 spoonfuls of Robutussin, 3 times a day between CD10-CD14 (apparently it loosens mucus if you have a chesty cough, and also has the same effect on CM).
We also BD'd like once a day between CD9-CD17!! Exhausted!!:sleep:
Oh and used 2g of PRESEED each BD!

I swear i won't know what else to try if this hasn't worked!:dohh:
We have been TTC for 5 months (with one chemical in July)- and this is our 2nd month on Preseed, but we didn't BD as much last month!!

You've done such an amazing job! ESPECIALLY the marathon BD sessions!!!! lol! i'm sure it'll be good news for you - i can't WAIT for you to test! BUT even if it isn't good news, you still have lots of time to garrantee you have your Christmas BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So. Much. Positive. Energy.

Love it! Really hoping I'll have my bfp by this time next week!

I wish I could say I've stayed away from caffeine (as I sip my :coffee:) but what I have done differently this month is:

1. since I don't get ewcm: used 2g of Preseed every session
2. only BD every other day (I think we over did it last month)
3. to help with implantation: got a pineapple and cut it into chunks and ate from it every day for 7 days starting on O and didn't take a Ibuprofen despite 2 days of splitting headache
4. I've temped every day this cycle
5. last but not least I've tried my best not to stress

joeliza - honestly, you're in with such a good chance!!!

Have just been looking at some old PreSeed threads and am feeling rather optimistic by the amount of posters in them whose status is now 'expecting' 'mum' or have mysteriously dissapeared after a month or so.

Am also loving my DH who whilst raiding through my bedside drawer last night came across our pre-seed tube and applicators and went "oooh, babyglue!"

Lol JoycieB I love that he called it "baby glue"

Well I decided not to test today, don't want to drive myself TOO crazy. AF still hasn't showed her face so I know that's a good sign.

I'm loving the positive energy in this thread! I hope its as lucky as the last preseed thread!!

Well I decided not to test today, don't want to drive myself TOO crazy. AF still hasn't showed her face so I know that's a good sign.

I'm loving the positive energy in this thread! I hope its as lucky as the last preseed thread!!

Whoa!!! that means you're now 2 days late with no signs of AF? are you often late? or is this out of the norm for you? do you have any other symptoms? you have SO much self-control........... i would have peed on 100 sticks today alone if i were you!!!!!!!!! i can't wait til you become my number 3!!!

Whoa!!! that means you're now 2 days late with no signs of AF? are you often late? or is this out of the norm for you? do you have any other symptoms? you have SO much self-control........... i would have peed on 100 sticks today alone if i were you!!!!!!!!! i can't wait til you become my number 3!!!

I AM late sometimes, but only by no more then 3 days, which is probably why I'm not getting too excited just yet. Trust me! I WANT to pee on a million! But I'm telling myself only FMU and I just went first thing this morning.
Only symptoms were slight cramping 6dpo and yesterday the weirdest thing! I felt like I had gotten AF, it was kind of "wet" down there (sorry tmi!!) So I went to check and it was just SO much EWCM! Never happened to me before, so I don't know what to think!
I'm definetly testing tomorrow! I'm praying I'm number 3!!

FX'd for you mommytobe, here's to a lucky number 3!!

I know bless him, he does kind of pay attention.

He knows we're usuing preseed (because i have scant CM) and he knows i have low progesterone which could mean that even if the egg was fertilized it might not get a chance to 'stick', should have chose my words more carefully, because thats what he thinks the preseed is for, to 'stick' the egg to my lining :dohh:
He's lucky i love him

I know bless him, he does kind of pay attention.

He knows we're usuing preseed (because i have scant CM) and he knows i have low progesterone which could mean that even if the egg was fertilized it might not get a chance to 'stick', should have chose my words more carefully, because thats what he thinks the preseed is for, to 'stick' the egg to my lining :dohh:
He's lucky i love him

How did you find out that you have low progesterone? Does it have anything to do with the limited CM?

and can low progesterone explain if you have lots of chemical pregnancies?

Found out i had low progesterone through my doctor sending me for tests, not sure if it affects CM or not i suppose it could be the reason behind chemical pregnancies. another indicator is a short luteal phase. ive also been taking a vitb complex to help

Hi All! London, you can edit my date to November 14th. Yep, full blown AF decided to visit 3 days early. Not cool.

So, now I get to call this cycle to be my first with pre-seed! :D Last cycle I got it after I ovulated so I look forward to seeing if it is the key for a November BFP!

Sure thing, Prepping. So sorry that AF came. That said, I'm glad it came sooner rather than later if at all so you can get on with things. You're just one CD before me xx

Prepping-sorry that :witch: got you,hope you get your Bfp next month,x .
im still waiting-my temp dropped real low today & always does on day of Af.i wish it would come already,i feel so agitated & sad.

Prepping - sorry AF got you. I know how you feel...next month will be our month. FX for everyone!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->