PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

Hey ladies! Haha yes london, I'm in america! My dad is from london but now lives in australia so I feel a close connection with all of you! Maybe next time I go to visit my family we can all have a meet up! ;)
Now, on to the serious stuff. I had some pink spotting last night so I think I'm out. OH is holding out hope that its IB, but I'm not so positive. I took a test this morning because I couldn't help myself, BFN of course. I'm sad but ready for the next cycle!

I'm so sorry shayzee! I'm right there with you!

Its so nice to see so many new girls joining! I have so much hope for everyone! Here's to being future bump buddies!! :)

Joycie I'm sorry about the family feud :( good on you for not getting involved!
EmilyKate, good suggestions about the teas. Have you had any abdominal twinges or any possible symptoms?
On a cool note, I read some threads from the TTC1 forum from back in June this year. It was the normal "will it ever happen to me" etc that we're all going through with lots of other girls commenting they're in the same position. One had a bestfriend, sister, cousins, colleagues etc all preg and she had been trying for months and felt "when's it my turn??!"
BUT the cool thing is that I noticed SO many of the girls who commented now have in their signatures '3 months preg' or 6 weeks or 4 months ! It made me realise that early next year, someone will open this exact thread and read about our worries etc. And below our names WE'LL be the ones with '3 months pregnant' below out names! Exciting huh?
Xx

That put a smile to my face! Thanks for putting things into perspective Londongirl :)

So AF must have heard me talking about her. She's here in full force. On to the next cycle!

Good luck girls that are testing soon!! I can't wait to hear about your bfps!

My nausea has subsided and my temp is way down this morning. Without fail, I tested this morning and BFN with FRER - not looking good :sad2:

As much as theres hundreds of kms and miles between us all..i still rely on all you girls to get through each and every day! I am a B&B addict!! lol...i even dropped coffee for this addiction rather haha!

Londongirl - i LOVE how u speak of us all being PG and waddling by the time the "newbies" come along! Yipee!!!! I really need that today as its a low day again...im CD31 of 38. Havent the foggiest where i am in my cycle as my temps were all over the place! But on the brighter side DH and i have been BD'ing every single 2nd night without fail since CD7 or 8 i think. I was on Fertomid for CD3-CD7. Soooo...with all of this in mind..TMI (im sorry girls) i have since last night, sensitive sore nipples. Last month before the ol witch i had sore boobs for almost two weeks but no sore nipples. Now im reallllly hoping this is my BFP in the waiting....:wacko:

sore nipples are meant to be a sign!!!!!!!!!! this is very exciting. and remember if it DOESN'T work out, you've still got lots of time before Christmas! Hey, what's Fertomid?
aw thanks hun. I hope so as well that its a pg sign,ok now u got me excited too!! Fertomid is generic to clomid here in SA. Theres a mega shortage of Clomid all ova here,theres thousands and thousands ladies struggling for their beans!

ohhh i'm so sorry for the girls who just got AF :( i felt CRAP the day AF came on Monday, but felt a bit better yesterday. I do recommend you go back a few months and check out the TTC forums and see how many of the people commenting now are preg. It's so bloody disappointing when AF shows tho', isn't it. it's heart breaking :( an emotional rollercoaster.
I have long-ish cycles (35 days). I'm now on CD3, which means that for those of you who just got AF today, we shoudl be testing at similar-ish times in around a month.
remember, we're all here for you
xxx

As much as theres hundreds of kms and miles between us all..i still rely on all you girls to get through each and every day! I am a B&B addict!! lol...i even dropped coffee for this addiction rather haha!

Londongirl - i LOVE how u speak of us all being PG and waddling by the time the "newbies" come along! Yipee!!!! I really need that today as its a low day again...im CD31 of 38. Havent the foggiest where i am in my cycle as my temps were all over the place! But on the brighter side DH and i have been BD'ing every single 2nd night without fail since CD7 or 8 i think. I was on Fertomid for CD3-CD7. Soooo...with all of this in mind..TMI (im sorry girls) i have since last night, sensitive sore nipples. Last month before the ol witch i had sore boobs for almost two weeks but no sore nipples. Now im reallllly hoping this is my BFP in the waiting....:wacko:

sore nipples are meant to be a sign!!!!!!!!!! this is very exciting. and remember if it DOESN'T work out, you've still got lots of time before Christmas! Hey, what's Fertomid?
aw thanks hun. I hope so as well that its a pg sign,ok now u got me excited too!! Fertomid is generic to clomid here in SA. Theres a mega shortage of Clomid all ova here,theres thousands and thousands ladies struggling for their beans!

Yay! I finally found this post! (thanks londongirl!) hey to everyone once again and welcome newbies, this is going to be a very lucky thread i can just feel it!! :thumbup:

As for me I'm on cd9 and will start using preseed tomorrow night! can't wait! also will start opks.

Does anyone know if you absolutely have to follow the instructions of using the applicator 15m before bd? as i've found a little in me then some on Oh works well for us at time of bd but not sure how effective it would be like that? :shrug:

Yay! I finally found this post! (thanks londongirl!) hey to everyone once again and welcome newbies, this is going to be a very lucky thread i can just feel it!! :thumbup:

As for me I'm on cd9 and will start using preseed tomorrow night! can't wait! also will start opks.

Does anyone know if you absolutely have to follow the instructions of using the applicator 15m before bd? as i've found a little in me then some on Oh works well for us at time of bd but not sure how effective it would be like that? :shrug:

I don't think you have to wait 15 min. I put it in me then with foreplay and everything it works out to be about 15 min. We put it on OH also. Happy BDing! :)

Im out,Af came .:-(

I'M SORRY lovely - give yourself a day to feel miserable or whatever - and then try to get your hope back. read my post a few above and remember that it WILL happen - and you've still got 2 cycles before Christmas :)
big hugs
xx LG

aw thanks girls. your words of comfort mean so much .
londongirl-thanks for being so positive for all of us,i have a good feeling this positivity will get you your Bfp very soon,x
mommytobe11-im sorry that Af came for you too,but it's good that your staying positive,x .
I think im not too upset :huh: coz i had feeling i didn't ovulate,so i was expecting Af .Also it doesn't help that i'm still feeling under the weather & my urticaria has kicked in again.But already trying to be positive & iv'e already warned my DH-he'd better get his energy supplies up,gonna try SMEP again!
Good luck to all & F'xd for all the girls waiting-hope you get Bfp's soon! :hugs:

Shayzee - we're doing SMEP again too! This passed cycle though, the second day I got a smiley we got into an argument that put us both out of the mood :( as much as I want a baby, I want it to be made out of love and that night we would have been doing it just to do it. I guess that's why I was as disappointed this month I didn't get my bfp, I was kind of expecting that to happen.
I'm positive for both of us this cycle!

Nausea is back - wth!

Sounds promising Hunni! When u gonna test? X

Thank you!! I really hope you're right.

When I started to get nauseous (7 dpo) I thought that maybe I was making it up since I read that MS doesn't kick in until 6-8 weeks in but when I nearly threw up the other night I knew it was for real.

I tested this morning - BFN of course. I'll prob be testing again tomorrow morning.

Here's some :dust: for all of us!

Nausea is back - wth!

When I started to get nauseous (7 dpo) I thought that maybe I was making it up since I read that MS doesn't kick in until 6-8 weeks in but when I nearly threw up the other night I knew it was for real.

I tested this morning - BFN of course. I'll prob be testing again tomorrow morning.

I've read that nausea can kick in anytime after the egg implants as this is when the hcg hormone starts to be released. And it's the hcg hormone that is the cause of nausea!
On the basis u even nearly threw up- something is going on!
I really really hope yr our third Bfp!!! Xx

Nausea is back - wth!

I've read that nausea can kick in anytime after the egg implants as this is when the hcg hormone starts to be released. And it's the hcg hormone that is the cause of nausea!
On the basis u even nearly threw up- something is going on!
I really really hope yr our third Bfp!!! Xx

Thanks hun. Hopefully that something is a little bean and not the flu.

Shayzee - we're doing SMEP again too! This passed cycle though, the second day I got a smiley we got into an argument that put us both out of the mood :( as much as I want a baby, I want it to be made out of love and that night we would have been doing it just to do it. I guess that's why I was as disappointed this month I didn't get my bfp, I was kind of expecting that to happen.
I'm positive for both of us this cycle!

Thanks hun.-i know what you mean about arguing when Bd'n was on the cards! Especially it being the vital few days too! Lots of ladies have gotten their Bfp's by doing the SMEP,so hoping it works for us too!Although It is very tiring though :sleep: ,x

im coming over from the other Preseed thread! :flower:

i'm trying SMEP too...Hope it works this month. I tried to follow if last month but missed opk day and o day....oh well.

Also, I'm with you ladies about cutting out caffeine. However, i get massive migraines when i don't have it and i work night shift so going with out caffiene is a real bummer. I have started switching to 1/2 caf coffee and it's pretty good. I have also gone to decaf after that first cup. See if that helps.

Sorry to all the ladies that got AF...on to the next cycle.

And FX to all the ladies still waiting!

Kris

Can i join this thread? We started using conceive plus this cycle and testing at end of the month. Good luck everyone!

Welcome Katie!

This is a really great positive thread! Lots of different ladies at different stages of their cycle, and all doing various things to catch the egg! But one thing in common is that we are all using preseed or Conceive Plus! :flower:

Looking at your chart you are one day behind me! I will start testing on Monday at 10dpo as I have zero will power!!

Fingers crossed for you hun xx

Thank u! Good luck to u too :)

I haven't had many symptoms except I was very irritable today. I literally wanted to cry and scream today at work which is odd coz I never usually get PMS except for sore boobs and tiredness

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->