Preseed or Concieve Plus lubricant

Diamondgirl13

Reaction score
Has anyone tried preseed, concieve plus or any other fertility friendly lubricants?? Any positives stories or recommendations please? Thanks ladies x

I have tried both preseed and conceive plus. I highly recommend preseed. It felt the best and was odorless. Conceive plus had a very weird (chemically) smell that I couldn't get past.

Me and dh like pre seed it feels very natural, doesn't smell and isn't sticky. Only used it last cycle but definitely using it again this month.

We're using conceive plus because my dr recommended it more...and I actually really like the smell, too. First month trying it so we'll see

We're on month 2 using conceive plus and we both like it a lot :)

We used Conceive Plus last time and then again this time. I don't remember why I chose that one, but I think maybe it was just easier to buy on Amazon and maybe cheaper? Either way, I was happy with it. We got pregnant with our daughter the 2nd month I came off the pill. We're TTC again now (this is the first real month, though I came off the pill again at the start of last month, so 2nd natural cycle). Using Conceive Plus again. The main reason I bought it this time was I liked that it came in a small tube because I didn't want to waste it buying loads if we got pregnant right away again. Also, it's not cheap (neither of them are). But I knew it didn't cause me any issues or irritation, so that was a bonus. We got pregnant easily though last time, so no idea what helped but it didn't hurt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->