Preseed or other lubricants?

MooseGirl

Reaction score
Has anyone had any success with using a lubricant like preseed? I don't usually have trouble with lubrication, but a little extra couldn't hurt, right? I'm just trying think of ways to boost my chances when we try again this month.

I've heard really good things about Preseed! But I've always wondered, is it just good because it's sperm-friendly (whereas other lubes aren't) or is there something else that it does?

wow, thanks for sharing, We were using KY Jelly hoping it will slide the sperm in all the way:) and I read online few min ago how it can inhibit the sperm etc.but different for everyone I am sure. I did not know I was reducing my chance of conceiving.

I will go to wallgreens get pre-seed to help me implant that Seed.

Happy Fruitful Year to us....

We are using Preseed and it is really the only lubricant that works for us; don't know yet if it has helped w/ conceiving but one can only hope! good luck!

I ordered conception plus lube i haven't gotten it yet though. It is like preseed only has Ca and Mg to help the swimmers. I guess anything will work better than baby oil or cetaphil. I do have trouble because there isn't much time to get in the mood, it's more like can we get this done in five minutes while the kids are eating breakfast?if not they will start banging on the locked door. Mine order better arrive soon I have about a week before we need.

I used it to aid in the conception of my first child in 2010 and still have some I'm going to use when trying next month. As you said, it doesn't hurt to use it.

I ordered my first lot of Pre-seed, as we cant get it in the shops here in the UK.
So only got the chance to use it once this last week, but think I was already in the TWW. Will have to see next cycle if nothing happens this cycle.

Someone in another thread suggested that I try Conceive Plus. I ordered it from Amazon but I've seen in Boots (UK). I'm in the tww zone as well, only started using it this cycle. I'll know next week if it has worked.

I didn't realise we could get concieve plus at Boots! Do all boots stock it or only the bigger stores?

Pre-seed is great! I'm almost 35 (couple of months) and got it because I know I don't make as much CCM any more. We only tried for 2 months and have an early BFP! Trying not to get too excited as it's very early days yet but I'm sure it helped. Just don't go mad with it or your other half's 'lurve-stick' might escape! lol We also used CBFM to time it right - and I stuck my legs in the air afterwards lol.

ps: I got the CBFMonitor and Pre-seed on Amazon.

You mentioned you stick you legs in the air afterwards.
Does it matter if I just bring my knees to my chest? I find sticking my legs in the air really difficult as I am not that fit.
I do put a pillow under my butt too.
Does it matter if I only bring my knees to my chest and not stick my legs in the air?

Does it matter if I only bring my knees to my chest and not stick my legs in the air?

This made me laugh! :haha: I did the pillow too forgot that - and it's not a gymnastics competition so I think I did the knees to chest thing after a while too :thumbup: It does get a bit tiring holding them up to the ceiling, especially after several bouts of SWI :happydance:

This made me laugh! :haha: I did the pillow too forgot that - and it's not a gymnastics competition so I think I did the knees to chest thing after a while too :thumbup: It does get a bit tiring holding them up to the ceiling, especially after several bouts of SWI :happydance:

I love that - not a gymnastics competition!!! :haha:
Glad to hear I'm not the only one who cant keep the legs up as long as needed. My legs start shaking after a few minutes!! :haha:

I love that - not a gymnastics competition!!! :haha:
Glad to hear I'm not the only one who cant keep the legs up as long as needed. My legs start shaking after a few minutes!! :haha:

I hear ya! :wacko:

I didn't realise we could get concieve plus at Boots! Do all boots stock it or only the bigger stores?

I'm not sure but I have seen it in a couple of smaller stores along with all the pregnancy tests and ovulation kits.

I ordered mine off ebay it was sent from a seller in UK

Not sure about all stores, but I saw it in our Boots today, which is a large one. Have to wait til payday tomorrow to get it, as I need other vitamins etc as well!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->