Preseed or other lubricants?

Amazon had it at a really good price so don't be put off using them! I got everything there and they have super cheap ovulation sticks as well if you don't want to get a monitor. I really do recommend the Clear Blue one though - £60 but well worth the money.

I didn't realise we could get concieve plus at Boots! Do all boots stock it or only the bigger stores?

Not sure about all stores, but I saw it in our Boots today, which is a large one. Have to wait til payday tomorrow to get it, as I need other vitamins etc as well!!

Thanks for that
I'm off to Bluewater tomorrow with a large Boots - so will see if they have any in stock, although I have just received my preseed.

I really think preseed helped us - we were ttc a year and then got pg second month of using it xx

I think I received my preseed a little too late, so will defo use it next cycle.
Feels like AF is about to get me, a whole week early - but thats HSG scans for you.

We have been ttc since May, used preseed for 2 months and the conceive plus for two months, but this 2nd month we both took a reaction to it. Think we used it too often - so just a warning to be careful.

In the uk you can by conceive plus at any big boots store, it's at the shelf area where pregnancy tests are. Haven't seen any preseed anywhere in shops here tho, only online.

Like many of you I don't have a problem with CM but use fertility friendly stuff to increase my chances. Also trying soy this month tho so fingers crossed.

All the best to my fellow tryers xxx

Also trying soy this month tho so fingers crossed.

Hey Just Married, what was up with the soy thing? Is it supposed to help you get pregnant? Because strangely enough I never eat soy but due to recent stomach bug / lactose intolerance I was using soy milk and rice milk instead of ordinary milk in my cereal... and got a BFP this month (2nd month trying - did use CBFM and pre-seed too I hasten to add!).

https://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/tickers/pregnant-1326434400z0z1327298400z1.png

Also trying soy this month tho so fingers crossed.

Hey Just Married, what was up with the soy thing? Is it supposed to help you get pregnant? Because strangely enough I never eat soy but due to recent stomach bug / lactose intolerance I was using soy milk and rice milk instead of ordinary milk in my cereal... and got a BFP this month (2nd month trying - did use CBFM and pre-seed too I hasten to add!).

https://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/tickers/pregnant-1326434400z0z1327298400z1.png

Aw congratulations! I took soy isoflavones from cycle days 2-7 because it does the same job as clomid, it makes your body produce more oestrogen which can stimulate larger eggs (I'm 40 and by my age we produce less oestrogen which can make eggs too small to be a potential pregnancy).
There is a ttc group on here which is titled "soy isoflavones, natures clomid" which explains it more. Apparently if your daily intake of soy is high (throughout the month) it hampers your ability to conceive tho, it's best to only take it for 5 days near the beginning of the cycle.
So delighted for your bfp!

Very interesting - thanks for the explanation :thumbup: and also the good wishes! :happydance:

Used Preseed and Softcups BFP in 2 cycles both times just not sticky beans--PRESEED is AWESOME have some this month to use with Clomid LPD low progesterone use 1/2 as much as they say to use really slippery lol It increases mobility by 85% and is used for IVF they also make FertilAid Vitamins for Men and Women Highly Recommend worked easier with the softcups no standing on head for an hour LOL

Just so you know UK ladies, Conceive Plus and a lot of the Clear Blue range is on buy one get one half price at the mo in Boots...

We used the conceive plus this cycle my husband loved it, me too.

Oh think I might have to pay Boots a visit very soon!! stock up on tests time!! hehe
Might just test tomorrow morning then! hehe just for interest sake.

Went to Boots today, stocked up on Clearblue Fertility Sticks and Conceive Plus, not cheap, but hey ho!!

Hiya,

I used pre-seed for the first time the other night and got a really bad burning/stinging sensation during intercourse and for about 30mins afterwards. Really wasn't expecting that!!

Will try it once more but if it continues i'll stop using it. Shame as i've heard good things.

x

Hiya,

I used pre-seed for the first time the other night and got a really bad burning/stinging sensation during intercourse and for about 30mins afterwards.
x

You are supposed to take it out of the box first! :wacko:

Sorry...silly Friday mood today...! :blush:

:loopy: lol take it out of the box first...Seriously though that is weird the burnign that stinks for you maybe try preconceive then.

ah the box!! ha ha, thats where i was going wrong :)

Good news is I used it again and it didn't burn!

we been useing conception plus for last few months.bf like the feel of it to :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->