Present ideas for OH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babyvoisey

Reaction score
I bought him a skydive last year. How will I top that lol!! He's got expensive taste and if he wants something he buys it so never wants for anything! I'm struggling.

He's 27 and loves Ralph Lauren which is good coz I've found a 20% off code for their website - WORKPERK

What are u getting your Oh? X

Some clothes, books, movies and whiskey. I'm hoping to save enough to get an xbox one for him but that's going to be a challenge so it's not a guarantee. I'm half hoping I can get a good deal on one during a Black Friday or Cyber Monday sale.

I've brought hubby an
Armani watch
converse joggers
Versace disarrono
Radio/iphone dock
Selfie stick
Penguin Shirt
Yankee candle bits
Aftershave

Can't remember what else xx

I've brought hubby an
Armani watch
converse joggers
Versace disarrono
Radio/iphone dock
Selfie stick
Penguin Shirt
Yankee candle bits
Aftershave

Can't remember what else xx

Where did u get the converse joggers? He could actually do with a pair to lounge in x

Next gave converse joggers.

Does he drink there's a new whisky just been release called haig club it's David beckhams the advert is amazing and the bottle is lovely it's the drink for Christmas we have sold a lot in my shops already.

Does he like sweets? how about a hamper with American candy's or his favourite sweets, drinks etc in it?

Well, he really wants an iPhone6, but I'm afraid that's not happening! He will write a list of things he wants - usually mostly Blurays - and I will try to come up with surprises. So far all I have is a couple of books - Guy Martin's autobiography and Afterliff by John Lloyd as a stocking filler. Oh, and maybe some aftershave, although he doesn't see that as a present! I also usually get him a cool t-shirt, but not sure I will this year, as he never gets rid of his old ones and his drawers are bursting with them! Could do with some ideas myself!

I've got him a shirt, pocket square, some Rituals smellies and a ride in a helicopter simulator so far. Out of ideas now, he's a nightmare to buy for. And his birthday is couple weeks after Christmas

I got mine tickets to see his favourite hockey team play

DH is getting...
trainers
starwars boxset,
voucher for his favourite (stupidly expensive) restaurant along with the promise of a 'date night'.
Then he will get some alcohol, probably that Haig Club that was mentioned further up and also some aftershave.
Iv got him an indoor allotment as he loves growing his own herbs for cooking, also got him a 'mixtape' style MP3 player that I am going to fill with songs that mean something to us or him.
Then just off the kids as extras he is getting...
Updated photo mug
Personalised photo lap tray
'I love daddy because...' Mini photo (brag) book that we made
And a photo wallet card of the three kids with a message engraved on the back as he is always complaining he doesn't have a photo to go in his wallet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"