Pressed success stories/advice

Hi hun
I don't know about preseed but are you taking evening primrose oil ? It worked brilliant for me got my bfp first month it increases the amount of ewcm :)

Good luck hope we see you very very soon

Emma

i used it the first month try to conceive also. I had spotted alittle for the first time during ovulation and used the preseed that night. and took a test about 20dpo and there was my positive :)

so I dont know if it helped. but i do know that before i had cameron i went 8 years without conceiving. and i didnt use preseed with cameron but he was a surpise. and then the first month trying to conceive this little bundle of joy i used preseed. so maybe it did help or maybe it was just a big egg being released since i spotted. :)

I actually used Conceive Plus which is the same as PreSeed but I found it cheaper on Ebay :)

Madseasons Thank you for your advice. What is B50?

Emmi26 I am taking evening primrose oil 1300mg is that how much you took?
babynotwo and peacelovebaby Thank you! I will check out conceive plus.

I know you hear mostly good things about preseed but my personal experience with it was I did conceieve my first month using it but It turned Into a chemical pregnancy, I was convinced if was from preseed after reading online that it paves the way for good and bad sperm to reach the egg. Now I don't know if this is true but this is my personal experience and opinion.

Sorry abt the chemical. But it's hard to pinpoint what happened of course. I don't think there's any link to the lubes and chemicals. Good luck Hun. It's worth a try!

Hi ladies
I was wondering, it might be tmi but when you used the preseed did you have sex and lay on your back after or your stomach? I saw some websites say laying on your back for 15 min.

I laid on my back for a good 30 minutes, trying to get my legs up high to tilt my hips back to aid the spermies on their journey. It worked! :haha:

We were TTC for around two years and after 3 or 4 cycles using preseed got our BFP. I did lay on my back most times afterwards, but when I had stuff to do I used a soft cup to keep all the good stuff where it needed to be. Best of luck to you!

I have pcos and have had to have clomid to conceive both times. I had 3 chemicals inbetween (natural cycles).
I'm not sure if it was the preseed but I used it both times with my first cycle of clomid and got pregnant with my stickies both times! So I definitely recommend it! Xxx

Ps, I did the hips in the air supported by a pillow thing as well, every little helps!!

We conceived on our second cycle TTC with Pre-seed. Didn't use the applicators that came with the Pre-seed, just used a dab of it as lube. You really don't need much! It's great:)

Thank you ladies! We've been using it so I'm just staying positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->