Pressure Down Below Whilst Standing

mellylou88

Mummy To A Baby Boy
Reaction score
Hi,

Well pretty much what it says on the title, I'm 34 weeks this coming thursday and I'm feeling so much pressure below when I stand for a while or whilst walking feel like baby is about to drop out or that my insides are about to fall out or that I need to wee and have to squeeze to hold in (sorry TMI)

I still don't think he is head down as he is still more to my right hip.

Anyone had this or having this feeling as well?

I get something similar sometimes when I'm walking - have done on and since about 32 weeks - feels like his head is going to come out. But if you are worried at all it's always best to get checked.

I'm seeing midwife on thursday, I haven't been told yet how he is laying so I guess that's playing on my mind a bit, just don't feel upto doing anything because it's so uncomfortable

I've been getting this for the last week, it can be really unbearable. :(
It's sometimes so bad in a morning when I first wake up and need to wee that it's agony to walk to the loo!
I saw my (new!!) midwife today and baby is still breech. I know what you mean about not feeling upto much, it's all I can do to wash dishes some days at the moment. :(

Yeah, this is a normal feeling that has nothing to do with baby's position. It's just a lot of weight pushing down in that area. The placenta is so big and, coupled with all the water and baby inside, gives us lots of pressure. Especially during "growth spurts".

I've just started feeling this too and I'm only 26 weeks! Same exact thing. I work at a desk all day so when I stand after long periods of standing, it feels like she's about to fall out or like I'm not going to make it to the restroom! I can't imagine what it's going to be like over the next few weeks :wacko:

I get this, although I've had it on and off since quite early on. I think it just depends on how baby is laying :) I find it's worst when he's either head down or transverse-breech. It's never wprried me though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->