pressure...

Babybear1985

Mother of 1 & Expecting
Reaction score
not sure if anybody else is experiencing this but ive been getting quite a wierd pressure feeling down below and what feels like in my back, bit hard to explain in words but wondered if anybody else is having the same and if its normal....also keep like seeing things....haha no exactly 6th sense kinda stuff but just flickers of light in eyes and little spots etc.....yet again hard to explain lol xx

I had the pressure thing a week ago, i put it down to stretching of my uterus, and pressure of baby down there lol....but i completly understand the whole *seeing things* lol...i had this before i was preggo, i think its something to do with blood pressure, dont hold me too it tho, but... 2 days ago i had to go to bed, coz i kept seeing things and i thought i was gunna end up having a panic attack coz it was freaking me out heehee :p xx

haha yeah i was sat up last night and get seeing like flashes of light...ive had it quite a few times recently, i got a bit anxious thinking what on earth is going on lol....glad its not just me :) xx

I have had pressure but not the flashes of light yet xx

i have had pressure at the bottom of my back, on and off, sometimes at the front sometimes at the back, sometimes it feels like a heavy feeling like things are pulling down. my midwife said it was normal
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->