• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pretty nappy support group :) (Previously: Has anyone tried these nappies?)

ha ha --- i only have 3 at home--- the other 27 are to get me started!!!!!!!!!! kawaiigirl - how many do u have now???? 30 is it?????

i am addicted a wee bit though- i have bought online everyday since i decided to use cloth!!!!!!! is there a nappy-anonymous???????????

A wee bit?????? You are in denial :haha:

Sorry to all the owl lovers...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/693445...&ga_facet=handmade/children/baby/cloth_diaper

X x x

*runs out of thread quickly but not before spotting a cute nappy or ten and maybe clicking on a few links :blush:*

Now how much do I have in my paypal? I need a pink Eli wetbag and a couple of the denim nappies - and that's just for starters :blush:

I just googled that wetbag. I LOVE it!

I love how we all need these things :rofl:

Isn't it lovely? And I really do need one cos I've been using an old washbag that's a bit knackered now! But do I really need the matching wipes bag?

There's so many georgous nappies out there!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/693445...&ga_facet=handmade/children/baby/cloth_diaper

X x x

OMG my eyes are hurting! I need to start one of those threads 'im leaving bnb, goodbye'..... :haha:

I know it's not a nappy but so cute!!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/61568595/business-baby-tie-onesies-all-sizes?ref=af_you_favitem

X x x

This is am awful thread stop posting keeps popping up in my feed :haha: I need to stop spending money on nappies and get some sold :dohh:

X x x

OMG my eyes are hurting! I need to start one of those threads 'im leaving bnb, goodbye'..... :haha:

we will be bankrupt----- remember its 5 week month-- we got paid early!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont worry I'm winning the lottery Friday or Saturday, I'll send you all some fluff money!

:D better be nice to me :rofl:

X x x

X x x

we will be bankrupt----- remember its 5 week month-- we got paid early!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't remind me :growlmad:

I know it's not a nappy but so cute!!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/61568595/business-baby-tie-onesies-all-sizes?ref=af_you_favitem

X x x

Awwwwwww!

Dont worry I'm winning the lottery Friday or Saturday, I'll send you all some fluff money!

:D better be nice to me :rofl:

X x x

Ah well, there we go. Our problems are solved!
I was thinking about winning the euro millions soonish, so will pay you back then! :thumbup:

Ok so my Bright Star nappy lasted 3 hours on one prewash. I'm impressed. And it held in a toddler power wee with no leaks.

Well that wasn't really acting up - she can tantrum like a demon. You missed her getting out of the pram trick though before you arrived. That drives me insane. My husband forgot to put the houdini strap on, which turns it into a 7 point harness. Bettys was really good. :)

When did she work out that trick?? You may have to point me in the right direction of the houdini strap before Maisie learns to do that with her bee!! Hopefully we have a while yet...

Glad to hear the Bright Star worked well for you too! I am still always a little surprised they do so well when they are so slim, so waiting for someone to say it was awful! Not happened yet :winkwink:

It is this
https://www.houdinistop.co.uk/

So the price seems crazy expensive. I ordered it from NZ as it wasn't available in UK at time and I'm positive I paid nowhere near that amount. BUT, it is worth its weight in gold when your toddler starts wriggling out of their car seat straps or pram straps. Mine started doing this trick when she was 13 months old. Happy times. :wacko:

X x x

Don't remind me :growlmad:

Was it you that asked about using Flips overnight?
Well, last night I bit the bullet, and put a Stay Dry insert on top of an Organic insert and it lasted all night! I didnt think it would. Also, the back of the organic insert was still dry so it could have handled more wee I think. My LO can wee for England!!

Oh brilliant!! Will definitely try!! Mine are all out on the line and I'm just waiting on my big flip kit to arrive!

I just ordered a hooty booty bambooty!! I totally blame you flubdub!! I still feel guilty about buying that one yesterday which cost £21 yet I went ahead and just ordered that bambooty! I admit I need help now....

Oh brilliant!! Will definitely try!! Mine are all out on the line and I'm just waiting on my big flip kit to arrive!

I just ordered a hooty booty bambooty!! I totally blame you flubdub!! I still feel guilty about buying that one yesterday which cost £21 yet I went ahead and just ordered that bambooty! I admit I need help now....

HEY what did I do?? :haha:
I am eagerly waiting for the postman. The bad thing is that I cant even remember what I have ordered, but it makes it more of a suprise when he gets here!

I have to blame someone so it may as well be you! I love it when the postman comes and you get a surprise :). My LL boosters came today!

I got two MF Bambineo nappies, a LL bamboo nappy and wrap, an Ellas House Bumhugger for nights (which Im VERY impressed with and going to order more) and a book about having a more "natural" outlook with babies and toddlers! :haha:

My postman said, "Somebodies been having fun on the internet." :shy:

I have to blame someone so it may as well be you! I love it when the postman comes and you get a surprise :). My LL boosters came today!

Are they the bamboo night time ones? I got some on Tuesday, but I havnt used one yet though.

Yes they are the bamboo night ones! Just came today. I was thinking they were gonna be as thick as the flip stay dry inserts or something! Don't know what I was thinking! They are we flimsy things! I suppose they do the job though. Do you have to wash them loads before you use them, or could you soak them instead? I'm clueless!!

OMG you definitely keep your postman busy! Oh well keeps him in a job eh? Lol!

Yes they are the bamboo night ones! Just came today. I was thinking they were gonna be as thick as the flip stay dry inserts or something! Don't know what I was thinking! They are we flimsy things! I suppose they do the job though. Do you have to wash them loads before you use them, or could you soak them instead? I'm clueless!!

OMG you definitely keep your postman busy! Oh well keeps him in a job eh? Lol!

With mine, I put them on a normal long wash with my nappies, and when the wash had finished, I got all the nappies out, but left the boosters in there. Then I put the washer on a quick wash (for about 30 mins) but I turned the "Drain" off at the end, so all of the water was left in the washer. And I left them in there for a few hours. I also poured a washing up bowl full of water into the washer drawer to top the water level up (always the more water the better with nappies).
There's probably easier ways of doing it! :haha: You could always just soak it overnight in a bucket or something too. I think bamboo is meant to have at LEAST 3 washes before you use it. Mine are still leaving fluff everywhere and theyve been washed a couple of times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->