• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pretty nappy support group :) (Previously: Has anyone tried these nappies?)

^ Also, dont know if you know or not, (ignore me if you do) but bamboo is quite delicate, so dont tumble it on high, or leave it on any boiling hot radiators as it can destroy the fibres :)

Postman bought me f**k all :growlmad:

I soak bamboo boosters for 24 hours then wash...

Can I use flip inserts with other nappies? Are they really brilliant?

X x x

Postman bought me f**k all :growlmad:

I soak bamboo boosters for 24 hours then wash...

Can I use flip inserts with other nappies? Are they really brilliant?

X x x

With other wraps? Yeah totally! I think Gen-Y do a universal wrap, but I cant see why you couldnt use others. It would probably be easier with the organic one than the stay dry though as its wider.
And they are honestly brilliant. They just do NOT leak.

Could I put it in a pocket?

I'm just not crazy about the flip covers, they don't have pretty patterns!

I do have a couple of wraps I could try with...

X x x

Could I put it in a pocket?

I'm just not crazy about the flip covers, they don't have pretty patterns!

I do have a couple of wraps I could try with...

X x x

Dont see why not :)

^ Also, dont know if you know or not, (ignore me if you do) but bamboo is quite delicate, so dont tumble it on high, or leave it on any boiling hot radiators as it can destroy the fibres :)

Didn't know this thanks! I have them soaking in the sink at the minute because I have nothing to wash to put in with them.

I'm waiting on so many things, my whole flip kit is the one I really wanted to arrive cuz I dont have enough nappies to be using them every day.:dohh:
Does that mean we won't get any post until Tuesday now??

I have 3 new Tots Bots Easyfits. I have washed them once. Will they be ready to use or do I need to wash these loads too? Thanks :)

Easyfits will be fine with one pre-wash. Just change after 2-3 hours.

Easyfits are bamboo too though arnt they? I must say though, I did only wash ours once.

With no booster and only one prewash I think easyfits might only last a couple of hours... But you may as well use them, rather than just leave them sitting waiting for the next wash!

X x x

I'd use a fleece liner with them (I use one with easyfits anyway as they have no stay dry layer) as LO's bum may be sat in a bit more wet if the bamboo isnt at its full absorbancy.

I'd use a fleece liner with them (I use one with easyfits anyway as they have no stay dry layer) as LO's bum may be sat in a bit more wet if the bamboo isnt at its full absorbancy.

I have already taken the scissors to my blanket :haha:

:rofl:
Which easyfit is it? My LO has cherrylicious (yes, hes a boy :shy:) but I just dont like Tots Bots. It really annoys me that they only put two poppers at the front, so when you pull it up, the poppers come undone. Even the ebay cheapies that cost £3 bother to put three poppers on!
I've got 5 TB pockets that im trying to sell at the moment because they just leak with us :(
Rant over. (where did that come from?? :dohh:)

Yeh the TB poppers irritate me too! I definitely don't find them most reliable either. We also have the cherry print!

The only Nappies that have NEVER leaked on me are my rumparooz and my thirsties duo... And my bright star but I've only used it twice! :haha: hope it will be super reliable long term too :)

x x x

I have 4 flower power, 1 is preloved and 3 are brand spanking new! They are definately not as reliable as my flips but they are handy to have. Haven't had a real proper trial of them yet though! I love the mushroom print too! I also have a thing about mushrooms/toadstool prints :)

Do you ladies use a nappy pail? What size do you have? There is one in Boots with a lid but is only 10 litre. Do you think that is big enough? I use mostly flips so will just be filled with inserts mainly. Don't want a huge thing sitting about but don't want a teeny one either!!

I have a little thing about mushroom prints too :haha: I have the mushroom! In fact I have them all except flower power. Am selling the star and cosmic though so will just keep mushroom, cherry and tutti frutti...

X x x

I think mine is prob 10l, I fill it full in 2 days. I'll see if it says size on it...

X x x

Do you ladies use a nappy pail? What size do you have? There is one in Boots with a lid but is only 10 litre. Do you think that is big enough? I use mostly flips so will just be filled with inserts mainly. Don't want a huge thing sitting about but don't want a teeny one either!!

I use X Large Monkeyfoot wetbags instead of a pail. I hated cleaning my pail out in a small sink. The bags can be dumped out right in the machine and then shoved in. I pull the inside out after putting it through the rinse cycle for a proper wash. Easy peasy and I don't have to scrub out the pail anymore. :happydance:

I have a rectangular storage tub :haha:. I think its 15 litres (but will have to check). It was only £2.99 from our local "everything" shop :haha:
What I nearly got (and wish I had now) was in Ikea - they sell little metal bins with lids on - quite retro. They were £9.99 and had cream, red and something else. They would have been perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->