• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pretty nappy support group :) (Previously: Has anyone tried these nappies?)

Bad Sammuel!

Have you ladies seen the gorgeous nappies on Babybots.co.uk? There are some amazing ones! There are gorgeous monkey snuggles in amazing prints but they need a wrap!!! Duh, what is the point??

I met Amanda from Baby Bum Boutique & her cute daughter very briefly in Harrogate today. We needed to exchange a wrap and managed to do it in person. Very good customer service from her. Sadly we didn't get much of a chance to talk as my husband was waiting in the restaurant and my daughter was acting up.

If that was your daughter acting up then you are a lucky lady - she was a cutie!! Hope you enjoyed your Betty's lunch, I was a bit jealous!!:haha:

Love the pictures! You ladies are seriously dedicated to your hunt for cute nappies! I applaud you!! :yipee:

Ok so my Bright Star nappy lasted 3 hours on one prewash. I'm impressed. And it held in a toddler power wee with no leaks.

Well that wasn't really acting up - she can tantrum like a demon. You missed her getting out of the pram trick though before you arrived. That drives me insane. My husband forgot to put the houdini strap on, which turns it into a 7 point harness. Bettys was really good. :)

Ok so my Bright Star nappy lasted 3 hours on one prewash. I'm impressed. And it held in a toddler power wee with no leaks.

Well that wasn't really acting up - she can tantrum like a demon. You missed her getting out of the pram trick though before you arrived. That drives me insane. My husband forgot to put the houdini strap on, which turns it into a 7 point harness. Bettys was really good. :)

When did she work out that trick?? You may have to point me in the right direction of the houdini strap before Maisie learns to do that with her bee!! Hopefully we have a while yet...

Glad to hear the Bright Star worked well for you too! I am still always a little surprised they do so well when they are so slim, so waiting for someone to say it was awful! Not happened yet :winkwink:

Link please ;)

x x x

https://www.babybots.co.uk/monkey_snuggles_nappies.htm

Hope this works! I'm on my phone :dohh:

Thank you, I went on the site and couldn't find them for some reason (that's why I asked for the link, not cos I'm just lazy!) they have some patterns the same as bright star babies :happydance: v cute!!

X x x

OOOh I'm loving the pics! All soooo cute!

Sammuel poo'd in his owl nappy :growlmad: doesn't he know pooing is strictly limited to older/less favourite nappies :haha:

Flub Sammuel once got a rash off some new fleece liners, I had washed them but he got a rash, and I have tried again since and they were fine... May be the powder or the new nappy but it may be ok next time!

x x x

Oh thanks, thats reassuring :thumbup:

Link please ;)

x x x

Thank you, I went on the site and couldn't find them for some reason (that's why I asked for the link, not cos I'm just lazy!) they have some patterns the same as bright star babies :happydance: v cute!!

X x x

Yeah yeah! :sleep:

OOOh I'm loving the pics! All soooo cute!

Sammuel poo'd in his owl nappy :growlmad: doesn't he know pooing is strictly limited to older/less favourite nappies :haha:

Flub Sammuel once got a rash off some new fleece liners, I had washed them but he got a rash, and I have tried again since and they were fine... May be the powder or the new nappy but it may be ok next time!

x x x

Oh thanks, thats reassuring :thumbup:

Link please ;)

x x x

X x x

Yeah yeah! :sleep:

Thats what I was thinking too :haha:

im scared now- this nappy buying is addictive!!!!!! im awaiting the arrival of 27 more nappies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You girls pick on me :sad:

Lol 27 nappies?!?!?! You need help!!!

X x x

*runs out of thread quickly but not before spotting a cute nappy or ten and maybe clicking on a few links :blush:*

Now how much do I have in my paypal? I need a pink Eli wetbag and a couple of the denim nappies - and that's just for starters :blush:

ha ha --- i only have 3 at home--- the other 27 are to get me started!!!!!!!!!! kawaiigirl - how many do u have now???? 30 is it?????

i am addicted a wee bit though- i have bought online everyday since i decided to use cloth!!!!!!! is there a nappy-anonymous???????????

Link please ;)

x x x

im in love with about 5 of thesE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know!!!!!! You better not reduce your hours!:nope: You need to fund your habit! :haha:

letter is being written next week---- ur a bad influence--- sorry Ava mummy has to work full time again cause shes addicted to buying bum cloth!!!!!!:nope:

*runs out of thread quickly but not before spotting a cute nappy or ten and maybe clicking on a few links :blush:*

Now how much do I have in my paypal? I need a pink Eli wetbag and a couple of the denim nappies - and that's just for starters :blush:

I just googled that wetbag. I LOVE it!

I love how we all need these things :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"