Pretty nappy support group :) (Previously: Has anyone tried these nappies?)

Oh, and I'm still waiting for my wetbag. I regret buying it now cos I hardly use the two I have got!! :dohh: I got four nappies this morning off eBay which I shouldn't have ordered cos I'm trying to sell loads as I don't use most of them!! Gah! I'm having a moany day :(

How are you finding the eBay cheapies from china? I really like them, with a bamboo booster they last well and no leaks :)

X x x

You mean those funky blue ones? Love them. I love all the cheapies tbh, we've got a lot of them. I like the inserts that come with them too, but not sure how they will last as he gets bigger :)

Yeh the funky ones. They are such a bargain! Might order some more as they're such a good stash filler!

Take it he didn't get any more rashes from them?

X x x

Lovin your fluffy mail SBB! Amanda posted my bright star, so excited!!

Yay! Let us know what you think!

X x x

Our Hippybottomus ones in the same blue print are reduced for RNW, not sure how it compares to ebay, but you could have them sooner!! Just thought I would tempt you all a bit more!! hehe x

Lol the hippybottomus one is better than the eBay cheapie, it has an extra popper to prevent wing droop... I need to assess my stash once a few others I've ordered have arrived :)

X x x

I need to get rid of some boring ones to make way for my new ones!! Really must get around to that, but I hate parting with fluff, even when we don't use them!!

I know, I sold my tb easyfit prints, I was gutted, even though I know they don't work for us, they are cute! OH didn't give a toss!!

X x x

I can't decide what to do about the TB - I love the cherry print, and the mushrooms!! They are ok for us, but not the best! OH likes aplix though so using that as my excuse to keep them at the moment.

That's funny they are my basic nappy if I know I need something to stand up to a long journey or something. Just shows how different they are :wacko:

Oh also I can't wait for mine to come heehee should be here tomorrow I think ;)
Are the cheeky butts like mini lalas and designer bums? I can't decide...

It's a good job different things work for different babies so we can all buy and sell pre-loved!!

X x x

No he got no more rashes - I forgot about that! I sold my cherry Easyfit on eBay tonight. I love the print but just dont use it. Am still kinda sad To see it go. I think it's because I looked forward to getting it when I bought it - Wierdo lol

Cheeky Butts have a cotton outer - more like designer bums than MiniLaLa now as they changed to the odd fabric which fades, not proper cotton..... They can be used like an all-in-two though aswell as a pocket, so adds more versatility. They are stunning (and the picture on the front is much cuter in real life than it looks in photos!!)

It's a good job different things work for different babies so we can all buy and sell pre-loved!!

X x x

Dunno why, I can't seem to shift any at the minute :nope:.... BTW, SBB, Your wee man's room is A-MA-ZING! X

Thank you :)

I've sold most of what I wanted to but not for as much as I wanted :(

X x x

I just keep putting them up then taking them down :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79