Pretty nappy support group :) (Previously: Has anyone tried these nappies?)

Hi girls, here's my little rosy cheeked monkey in his new eBay cheapie (2nd tooth popped through yesterday, very rosy cheeks all day!)

https://i1040.photobucket.com/albums/b404/zannaboo/b1213167.jpg

https://i1040.photobucket.com/albums/b404/zannaboo/50e64b5b.jpg

X x x

ha ha-- SBB we r too alike- Ava second tooth almost out too with big rosie cheeks ha ha:happydance: i also have this nappy in the pink flower design from ebay--- with a little lamb booster how long do you get out of e bay nappies?--- im sooooo worried as i have bought loads of e bay nappies and think maybe flip organic might be more absorbant for my little heavy wetter:dohh:

Hi girls, here's my little rosy cheeked monkey in his new eBay cheapie (2nd tooth popped through yesterday, very rosy cheeks all day!)

https://i1040.photobucket.com/albums/b404/zannaboo/b1213167.jpg

https://i1040.photobucket.com/albums/b404/zannaboo/50e64b5b.jpg

X x x

He is just gorgeous! His fluff really suits him! Beautiful baba! Xxx

:rofl: Ava and Sammuel are the same!! :haha:

I can get 4 hours with my minky ebay one, with a big bamboo booster in. This one is on him now, since 7.

They are cheap so don't worry too much. I often use them just when I know it won't be on too long, like in the morning when I know he's going to do a poo in it :rofl: (although he poos in most nappies I know he'll def do a big one in the morning!!)

Or if I need to change him before bedtime and he'll only be in it a couple of hours.

I have some super duper bamboo boosters (shaped) I have a few spares I can send you some if you like?

x x x

:rofl: Ava and Sammuel are the same!! :haha:

I can get 4 hours with my minky ebay one, with a big bamboo booster in. This one is on him now, since 7.

They are cheap so don't worry too much. I often use them just when I know it won't be on too long, like in the morning when I know he's going to do a poo in it :rofl: (although he poos in most nappies I know he'll def do a big one in the morning!!)

Or if I need to change him before bedtime and he'll only be in it a couple of hours.

I have some super duper bamboo boosters (shaped) I have a few spares I can send you some if you like?

x x x[/QUOTh

ha ha - ava does about 3 poo's a day i might be crazy using cloth ha ha- i bought some little lamb night time boosters but they havent arrived yet- never heard of shaped ones--- sounds good- im clueless how to work payments and things- thats why i havent bought any pre loved stuff from here:dohh: i have paypal

Seriously Sammuel poos in EVERY nappy apart from about 1 or 2 if I'm lucky!! He doesn't poo at night but does a massive one in the morning :rofl:

I'll PM you, I don't want much for them maybe £1 each and postage, if I just send you 2 to try I reckon they'll fit in a Large envelope so will only be cost of large stamp to post too :)

Anyway will PM you a pic and see what you think...

x x x

Seriously Sammuel poos in EVERY nappy apart from about 1 or 2 if I'm lucky!! He doesn't poo at night but does a massive one in the morning :rofl:

I'll PM you, I don't want much for them maybe £1 each and postage, if I just send you 2 to try I reckon they'll fit in a Large envelope so will only be cost of large stamp to post too :)

Anyway will PM you a pic and see what you think...

x x x

perfect thank u!!!

Nooo did you have to go back to work?? :cry:

x x x

First day back today :-(

Was fine but so tired and have the worst headache....

:( I feel for you! I am trying to do a little job (self employed) and thats hard enough... I couldn't go back to my old job on call and shift work... No chance I'd be like a zombie!

X x x

my mum went back to work after 6 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i would have died if i had to do that

Do you two work together?! What do you do?

X x x

yeah - im a radiographer kawaii is the only reason my baby is in cloth and i have no money in the bank- i blame her 100%

You'll thank her one day!

x x x

Well I'm on the train on my way to work! I suppose something has to pay for all the lovely nappies I've been ordering!!

It is also my birthday and I feel like a granny compared to all you 20 somethings! Oh and my hubby didn't remember it was my birthday but my 3 year old did! Says it all really! Lol

Happy birthday!!! :happydance: how old are you?

I'm glad you LO remembered at least! ;)

X x x

Happy Birthday kawaiigirl & boo to your first day back at work. I've been back for 11 months. It's ok, some days more than others. I am also old too. My birthday is at the end of the month and I am ignoring it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->