Pretty nappy support group :) (Previously: Has anyone tried these nappies?)

o god get me off the computer i just bought a BSB hooty tooty--- has anyone bought the tweedlebee and tweedlebum nappies i LOVE the look of them????

I am justifying the BSB buy as SBB uses them and i am 100% convinced that if they work for her LO they will for mine too>>> i now have no idea what i am waiting on in the post

Ahhh blaming me I see :haha: Well I really like them. They are SO slim, last 4 hours, and with a LL booster under the insert I'm sure they'd go longer. He has also had 2 pooplosions in them now, and they were very well contained. So yep I am sure they will work for you!

I have got the toyland (I think?) tweedlebum, it's lovely. I used it the other night, he did wick, but that's because the only wrap I have is a cotton one and it wicks with anything :dohh: I am going to try again tonight. I think I boosted it too with a LL. I might be brave and try it with fleece over tonight!!

x x x

Oh how did you get on with the bamboo boosters I sent you?

x x x

Oh how did you get on with the bamboo boosters I sent you?

x x x

really good- thank you- i have been using them under a flip stay dry and i did also use them under a MF insert in one of my e bay cheapies- they def make the nappy last far longer:happydance: im not a huge fan of my e bay nappies but i think a few people said they might be a better fit when shes older- i have had a few probs with the velcro flips- i think the snap ones are far better- i guess we are getting there- for a while i was ready to give up as nothing seemed to work!!! im sure thats happened to everyone though- trial and error:thumbup:

i just seen this and im totally in love:dohh:---- Kawaiigirl better thank herself shes not on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/BrightStar...6242483&set=pu.126364607418281&type=1&theater

KAWAIIGIRL --- this ones for you!!! i think Ruby would rock this!!!!!!!!!!!:kiss:

Attachments

• BSB.jpg
    BSB.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 0
That's gorgeous! Similiar to the blue one I've got... It's lovely!

I love my ebay cheapies, they're the patterned ones from China, with hello kitty etc on. They are poppers. Great fit and haven't had a leak! Maybe persevere with them.

I totally got to a point at the beginning where I was thinking it wasn't going to work for us ever, but I didn't want to use disposables at all, and now I'm totally happy with our stash, just need to get night time ones sorted and we're there!!

x x x

o god get me off the computer i just bought a BSB hooty tooty--- has anyone bought the tweedlebee and tweedlebum nappies i LOVE the look of them????

I am justifying the BSB buy as SBB uses them and i am 100% convinced that if they work for her LO they will for mine too>>> i now have no idea what i am waiting on in the post

I've got that one C, she wore it for the first time today! Amazing!! So slim and I love it! Totally agree with SBB!! You will love it C!!

Yes I will just use flip inserts if I get the Green Carbon Living one!

I just went onto BBB to buy one of those Zookies wraps and they're all out of stock :(

Which ones are those? It's the green carbon living I've ordered...

X x x

https://www.babybumboutique.co.uk/e...Categories/Nappies/"Nappies by Brand"/Zookies

Ah I forgot about those that you ordered :D

Theyre cute! I have banned myself buying anything now... My maternity pay money runs out very soon :(

X x x

I've been doing so well and now since coming back to this thread I am being tempted again and its not good!! I have more than enough nappies now! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

I've got a Zookies one. It is very large compared to my other wraps but seems to fit well. I've only used it twice so far.

I really want a Green Carbon Living one but am trying to ban myself from buying more nappies. I've still got two coming from a Coop I'm in but am really, really trying to resist any others.

Fubdub - what Zookies one did you want?? We have lots in stock still!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->