Pretty nappy support group :) (Previously: Has anyone tried these nappies?)

I know they are a lot! But I've bought the chickadee one from cnt!! Hope it's good...

Damn it I promised I was done and keeping my stash simple :dohh:

X x x

It would be a sin not to have those chickadees on Sammuels bum!

:rofl: no willow I do to!!

I think so too kawaii... Got to give sammuel what he wants!!

X x x

it took me a while to realise its for cloth nappy tree- i must have a bad mind- i was like- what does this stand for ha ha

:rofl: I hate to imagine what people think when they see all the abbreviations :haha:

I looooove the nappy and for once more boy prints than girls :) I would have bought one... But I went mad only a few months ago and bought 3 custom rufflebums and 2 bibs (she gave me 3 free) that was only half the order in the end too :shock:

It's not just you! My DH said the same thing to me just yesterday :rofl:

I posted a review for the BSB on CNT https://www.clothnappytree.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=80119

x x x

I know I have said this before but I am going to say it again, I really LOVE my BSB!!!

I really want more!!!!!

:happydance:

I'm still waiting for 2 - v exciting and getting some boosters just for if I want to take him out or something and don't know when I'll be able to change him...

X x x

I really love the blue flowery print you have:flower:

OMG I swore I would buy no more nappies, have to buy a new sofa for the kitchen this month.....:cry:

Me too I want some more but I really really cannot until next month :cry:

Get a skanky stinky old sofa from freecycle / the dump / eBay and spend what you've saved on nappies :rofl:

I am on nappy ban now. We've got our poppers stash up to enough for 2 days, got night sorted so that's it!!

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->