Pretty nappy support group :) (Previously: Has anyone tried these nappies?)

It looks like it will be a couple of pounds cheaper to buy direct from the US if you're wanting the Bright Star Baby ones. £3.50 for delivery there!

I've fallen in love with this nappy...... https://www.babybumboutique.co.uk/e...1/Products/TBTB-007/SubProducts/tbtb-007-0001

It's gorgeous! If I have a girl, I might have to convince OH to buy this one. Very pricey at £25 but oh so pretty :cloud9:

Lover that nappy is sooo cute! I have seen it before and was tempted to put Sammuel in it :rofl: just cos it's so damn gorgeous!!

Here is my bub in his new VHC nappy! He did some pretty good posing...

https://i1040.photobucket.com/albums/b404/zannaboo/DSC02227.jpg

https://i1040.photobucket.com/albums/b404/zannaboo/DSC02236.jpg

https://i1040.photobucket.com/albums/b404/zannaboo/DSC02256.jpg

x x x

It looks like it will be a couple of pounds cheaper to buy direct from the US if you're wanting the Bright Star Baby ones. £3.50 for delivery there!

I couldn't bear the waiting though!! :rofl:

x x x

Hi Ladies,
tried to post earlier in reply to your comments as I run Baby Bum Boutique.
I am currently reviewing postage costs for single nappies in light of feedback from a few people, though it may mean scrapping my gorgeous packaging to bring costs down :dohh:
Also, please point me in the direction of the 'ebay cheapies' that are similar to the Hippybottomus's. They are a value range, and I thought I had priced them similarly to others such as coolababy and Baba and Boo, but I do want to listen to feedback, and am not out to rip anyone off. Unfortunately, with import costs and customs I can't compete directly with those on ebay without losing money, but these are in the country and you get added support from me included! Plus the reassurance of buying from a trusted seller etc.
I hope that helps
Amanda x

Hi Amanda,

Thanks for posting! I feel a bit bad now I was only teasing really about it being cheeky that they are £7.50 :haha:
Here is the ebay link.... https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1-Baby-AIO-C...H_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a603440f0&afsrc=1
I do fully appreciate with such small margins to play with and shipping/customs it'd be hard to sell them for less!
I think re the packaging costs - I do love something beautifully packed, it makes it extra special and exciting to open. But, given the choice of lovely packaging or free/cheap delivery, I think I'd opt for free/cheap delivery. Or perhaps a 'spend £25/30 get free delivery' option. If something had popped up and said 'spend another £10 and get free delivery' I probably would have!! :rofl:

Hope that helps... x x x

I agree with SBB, I would much prefer cheaper delivery than fancy packaging, especially on small orders like 1 nappy! You really do sell the cutest nappies and I really have to buy one!! X

SBB - don't feel bad, you bought something anyway so I am happy :) lol And your little boy looks stunning in those pictures! I need him as a model for the site, who could resist that??!!

Its annoying as Royal Mail put their prices up about 2 weeks ago, so I had to change mine a bit to reflect that. I am going to do a big spreadsheet this weekend with all my costs etc to work out if/what I can reduce with regards to nappies and postage. I have a poll on my FB page now too, if you want to add your opinion about postage.

I think with any nappy you can get it cheaper from the US direct, eg. a BG will only cost £13 from US, but here they are £15-£16 each :( Blame it on the tax man - he doesn't make it easy for companies. Also with WAHMs like I am mainly stocking the margins are tight. I just wanted to supply something different from the big brands for us addicts!!

Amandag its sites like yours that feed our habit! Lol!

I wonder can you help me? I was looking at the bright star hooti tutti. My LO is 7.5 months, smallish build, not sure what weight. Would she need size 1? Would she have much growing room in it? Would love your advice. Thanks x

Amandag its sites like yours that feed our habit! Lol!

I wonder can you help me? I was looking at the bright star hooti tutti. My LO is 7.5 months, smallish build, not sure what weight. Would she need size 1? Would she have much growing room in it? Would love your advice. Thanks x

I have the habit too!! That is the problem :winkwink:
Well, my daughter is now 9 months, slim (ish) but with chunky thighs (like her mummy!!) and she fits in a size 1 with lots of growing room. They should fit up to 28lb so I am sure a size 1 would be fine for you. Unfortunately, I have sold the last size 1 Hooti Tutti this afternoon!! :dohh:
I will be reordering soon (maybe 2 weeks) as they will also be releasing some new Ltd edition prints, so if you want it I can take a pre-order?? They are fab nappies, I am nearly tempted to replace all my stash with them, but I like variety :happydance:

A x

I have checked with him and he's happy to model for you! :D

Can you post a link to your FB page so we can check it out and give our opinion!

X x x

So this discussion has made me order something and I was really, really trying to be good. But the nappy will match a new custom t-shirt I'm getting in a DNF coop in about 4ish weeks.

Amanda your nappy selection is gorgeous.

Sorry for making everyone spend money!!! :haha:

X x x

Thanks Ladies, am glad you like them!! It is nice to know they are all going to a good home, can be quite hard to part with my favourites!!

Thanks Ladies, am glad you like them!! It is nice to know they are all going to a good home, can be quite hard to part with my favourites!!

It must be so hard not to keep them all for yourself! Bet you have an amazing stash!! Jealous, moi? X

Hey ladies,
As it is World Earth Day today (Apr 22nd) we have decided to do Free Postage on all orders over £30 for today only!
Hope that helps some of you out :winkwink:

I got my bright star nappy today :D

OH didn't check the box where the postie leaves fluffy mail so I didn't know about it for several hours :growlmad: but nevermind!

Anyway, it's lovely! Really trim and very soft... I put him in it and then it was bath time 2 hours later, so it didn't get a full testing. Am washing it tonight so can hopefully try again tomorrow.

So far I love it!

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"