Pretty nappy support group :) (Previously: Has anyone tried these nappies?)

I got my bright star nappy today :D

OH didn't check the box where the postie leads fluffy mail so I didn't know about it for several hours :growlmad: but nevermind!

Anyway, it's lovely! Really trim and very soft... I put him in it and then it was bath time 2 hours later, so it didn't get a full testing. Am washing it tonight so can hopefully try again tomorrow.

So far I love it!

X x x

ooh, post a piccie!

I'll take one of him in it tomorrow... Its possibly more girly than I thought but he doesn't mind :haha:

X x x

Oh i've ordered one too, cant wait to hear how you get on with it. What is the size like? I think I ordered the same size as you for my LO who is nearly 8 months!! x

What does your LO weigh? My boy is HUGE about 19-20lbs now I think :haha:

I had it on the smallest snaps, otherwise there was a slight gap at the leg. I do think it might be a slightly better fit once his tummy isn't quite so round!! :haha:

X x x

What does your LO weigh? My boy is HUGE about 19-20lbs now I think :haha:

I had it on the smallest snaps, otherwise there was a slight gap at the leg. I do think it might be a slightly better fit once his tummy isn't quite so round!! :haha:

X x x

I have no idea what she weighs!! Havent had her weighed in so long, although I'd say shes probably average or less than average for her age. I wonder could I try to weigh her on my own scales?? :wacko:

what size did you go for? do you order only BTP?- Ava is 18lbs and is 17 weeks old- i know what you mean- their wee tummy will not be so 'round' in a while and i am confused about sizing so have only ordered BTP nappies so far??????

I'd say go for a size one cmc...

Kawaii I weigh myself then weigh me and baby and work out the difference for a rough idea!

X x x

SBB think I will try that tomorrow! I can't wait to get that nappy but it will be a few weeks! I love owls, hope its worth the wait! x

Hi all - I have re-ordered the Bright Star Yesterday, so hopefully may only just be 10 days before I have them back in stock! :happydance:
Yours will be the first posted Kawaii girl!
My daughter is about 18lb and 9 months and size 1 fits her with lots of growing room, is just on the 2nd row of waist snaps.

Have a great easter everyone, I am off to eat lots of chocolate - yum yum!:cloud9:

So excited amandag! You must be flattered thet there's a thread all about your nappies! And we are still talking about them!! Happy Easter! X

Well the nappy is on him again, it really is very very trim. Very soft and lovely. I'll be ordering more! I'll email you amanda...

X x x

https://i1040.photobucket.com/albums/b404/zannaboo/eb359efa.jpg

https://i1040.photobucket.com/albums/b404/zannaboo/29d312aa.jpg

https://i1040.photobucket.com/albums/b404/zannaboo/8e7f0cf4.jpg

X x x

OMG that is adorable on your lo!! So cute. It does look very trim. I actually think it looks fine on a boy, I know you said it was a little girlier than expected! So excited to get mine....x

Thank you! He doesn't mind he's got a couple of full pink nappies :haha:

But I figure if we have a girl next I don't want her to have all boy nappies!

Did you order this print or retro owls?

X x x

Ooooooh gorgeous nappies wonder when they will be back in stock though :hissy:

Edit: that will teach me not to read the previous page, I will have to keep an eye out for next month when ive forgotten just how much I've spent this month :dohh:

Thank you! He doesn't mind he's got a couple of full pink nappies :haha:

But I figure if we have a girl next I don't want her to have all boy nappies!

Did you order this print or retro owls?

X x x

I ordered the same print as yours! Love it! :happydance:

i cant wait for mine to arrive now!!!! that nappy is lovely and looks totally cute on a boy- its defo a unisex nappy!!!!!!!

I may get another in this print too :D

Blob get one too :lol: I'm such a bad influence!

X x x

I've got this coming in a large. Hope it is not too big for her. She's right at the bottom weight.

He looks adorable in it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"